Page 4 of 82 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Watisbldlust View Post
    19x itsymm-40000.1\itsymm.lua:44: attempt to index upvalue 'db' (a nil value)
    Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:4106: in function <Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:4054>:
    <in C code>: in function `ChatEdit_ParseText'
    Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:3717: in function `ChatEdit_SendText':
    Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:3755: in function `ChatEdit_OnEnterPressed':
    <string>:"*:OnEnterPressed":1: in function <[string "*:OnEnterPressed"]:1>

Oh and happy Bday, keep up the great work on the UI <3 (no homo)
    Hmm that's a bit odd... try this:
    *Case sensitive*
    /run ITSYDB = nil

Then reload UI with /rl
    Last edited by Syronius; 2010-10-29 at 09:14 PM.

looks cool, I'll wait for the 1920x1200 to be updated =)

Fjaxx... took me a bit to adjust mine, type /itsymm scale, it will display the scale it is currently set at. Say you want it bigger and it is set at .8, do a /itsymm scale 1 or a higher number for example. I run the UI at 1900 x 1200 and prefer it either at 1 or 1.32, ymmv of course. Hope that helps!

~Kadru, fellow TUSUI addict and donator[/QUOTE]

Thanks mate, worked perfectly <3!
    Amazing UI Sham, thankyouthankyouthankyou!

Anyway you can make one to fit 1366x768 res please!??!?! ill do anything! <3 Ty if you think about it.

Deleted
    Nice UI, will certainly try it

When can we expect a update on the 1680?

I am having a problem with dual spec, my MS (enhance) is my spec 1 and my resto is spec 2, but totemtimers is trying to use resto weapon buffs for my enhance spec and enhance weapon buffs for my resto spec. Is there any way to fix this?

Quote Originally Posted by Ashilax View Post
    I am having a problem with dual spec, my MS (enhance) is my spec 1 and my resto is spec 2, but totemtimers is trying to use resto weapon buffs for my enhance spec and enhance weapon buffs for my resto spec. Is there any way to fix this?
    The version of TotemTimers in the package is bugged, you'll need to update from curse or wow-I.

When you're in the spec of choice, right click on the weapon buff button, then right click on the buff of choice from the popup menu. This sets the buff to the button and on click should buff that buff.

Deleted
    btw are u working on some vidoes atm or are u busy working with the UI/other stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by JajPeN View Post
    btw are u working on some vidoes atm or are u busy working with the UI/other stuff?
    I'm working on relaxing this weekend haha.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamtasticle View Post
    Sounds awsome =)

A question, what do u think about enhancement atm. Im feeling abit nothing to do in raids. I do my MW5,SS,FS/ES,LL then u wait for the cooldowns to go off/proc. I liked enhancement before the patch but now Im slipping away more and more. Sure nice to see high crits with LL but still thats the only nice thing with the new patch that I like.

What do u think? =)

Deleted
    You deserve it!! But maybe just a maybe we'll see a 1680 setup in the upcoming week? <3
    Last edited by mmocb234aee19f; 2010-10-31 at 02:54 AM.

Hey cheers for the update mate, love the UI.

Is there a way to change the 'Toggle Skada' button to work with Recount? Always used Recount so prefer it a bit more, thanks alot.

Quote Originally Posted by Mimorial View Post
    Hey cheers for the update mate, love the UI.

Is there a way to change the 'Toggle Skada' button to work with Recount? Always used Recount so prefer it a bit more, thanks alot.
    More info on that was in the old thread here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...nt#post8325386

If you have any more questions about it let me know.

so no 1680x1050 version yet? =(

Deleted
    Hello

in need the UI in 1680x1050
    so i try to cusomize it until shamtastilce made a update.

how can i move the big black bar with the numbers 0 1 6 22 56 in it and the FPS/MS/...Gold text?

please help
    Last edited by mmoccfdcc0ec41; 2010-10-31 at 11:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sargas View Post
    Hello

in need the UI in 1680x1050
    so i try to cusomize it until shamtastilce made a update.

how can i move the big black bar with the numbers 0 1 6 22 56 in it and the FPS/MS/...Gold text?

please help
    /tusui help2 click on Forte

Hello Shamtasticle! I have been using your ui since v3.0. I downloaded v4.0 and have to say that you outdid yourself! Everything works perfect! no resizing, no issues with addons, no realignment issues. All of your ui worked for me as soon as i installed it. (1920x1080) I also would like to say that your power auras for elemental are sick!! Love the fulimation/Lavasurge procs. So easy to track!

Ty again Shamtasticle!! ^^

Deleted
    /tusui help2 click on Forte
    ah thank you

but i still cant move the Info Text (FPS / Gold / crit / Haste) on top of the Domino Action Bars