Page 16 of 82 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    That update is for 1920 aye? Coming one for 1680?

Love the UI its just amazing to level with it so far in cata, Just a quick question regarding moving spells etc on the UI, theyre locked with Dominos and i have to use the shift button to move them now as preset, for some reason when im trying to move / rearrange them on the UI it trys casting or for example if im flying and i forget this and try move my mount it dismounts me and usually kills me or im walking it trys to mount me up. This is even happening when there not locked so is there any reason for this because i cant find anything to disalbe it?, its like its ignoring the shift to to prevent casting/mounting or what not when trying to move them ..Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Ruid; 2010-12-09 at 03:27 PM.

Ok just an update here on my problem..some alts would give me that error, and some didnt. I disabled the Quartz GCD and that clears all bugs. So not sure whats going on there. Still having problems with the spellbook tab up top. It looks like there are alot of strange things in the script part, but i'm not an expert..lol

How do you get the normal 2 chat log box? I really don't like the 4 box thing that's with the UI package.

I like the design but other than that i have nothing to say, maybe for pve it is good (i dunno not a big pve fan) but for PVP it is veryy badd

For some reason, when I installed all the updates, my little spyglass thing disappeared from the mini map, so I cant activate find herbs/fish/etc. Has anyone else had this problem?

Hey I was using your UI in September before I took a break. Now I am back and wish to update the UI, but I am afraid that I update it, I will have to go through the trouble of setting the frames back again.

So how exactly do you install this new updated version of TUSUI?

Hello! Sorry for my bad english. First i want to say very THANKS for this awesome UI But i have some problem with fonts. Im from Russia (cyrillic fonts), and i need to change tooltip fonts. Rest fonts i change easy, but tooltip dont working (
    What font in what folder i need change?
    img703.imageshack.us/f/wowscrnshot121110123106.jpg/
    There in tooltip question marks.
    Thx!

Deleted
    When will the update for the 1680x1050 version come?

nvm found the option, however i do have another question regarding Grid. It's setting up my raid frames in steps. I'll have the 10 man layout set to 10 but rather than 2 rows of 5, i'll have 2 people in Group 1, 2 people in Group 2, 2 people in Group 3, etc. and arranged in a step fashion. I have no clue where any setting that would do that would be or even why it is an option, and if it is simply a bug, i have the most recent version so i dont know if the new version broke or if they are all broken.
    Last edited by Taalyn; 2010-12-14 at 03:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rahdik View Post
    nvm found the option, however i do have another question regarding Grid. It's setting up my raid frames in steps. I'll have the 10 man layout set to 10 but rather than 2 rows of 5, i'll have 2 people in Group 1, 2 people in Group 2, 2 people in Group 3, etc. and arranged in a step fashion. I have no clue where any setting that would do that would be or even why it is an option, and if it is simply a bug, i have the most recent version so i dont know if the new version broke or if they are all broken.
    If you've "updated" grid you may have actually downgraded...

Grid - WoW AddOns - CurseForge.com will always have the latest version. If you're using 1370, that's old.

---------- Post added 2010-12-14 at 01:51 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by cobbo4mobbo View Post
    Hello! Sorry for my bad english. First i want to say very THANKS for this awesome UI But i have some problem with fonts. Im from Russia (cyrillic fonts), and i need to change tooltip fonts. Rest fonts i change easy, but tooltip dont working (
    What font in what folder i need change?
    img703.imageshack.us/f/wowscrnshot121110123106.jpg/
    There in tooltip question marks.
    Thx!
    /tip 7th option down is fonts.

---------- Post added 2010-12-14 at 01:51 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ph0k1ng169 View Post
    Hey I was using your UI in September before I took a break. Now I am back and wish to update the UI, but I am afraid that I update it, I will have to go through the trouble of setting the frames back again.

So how exactly do you install this new updated version of TUSUI?
    Update as if it were a fresh install.

---------- Post added 2010-12-14 at 01:52 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by splusr68 View Post
    Ok just an update here on my problem..some alts would give me that error, and some didnt. I disabled the Quartz GCD and that clears all bugs. So not sure whats going on there. Still having problems with the spellbook tab up top. It looks like there are alot of strange things in the script part, but i'm not an expert..lol
    Apologies on my forgetfulness. I haven't updated the GCD module on my last upload.
    Feel free to update from this link: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4479083/Quartz.zip

---------- Post added 2010-12-14 at 01:53 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ruid View Post
    Love the UI its just amazing to level with it so far in cata, Just a quick question regarding moving spells etc on the UI, theyre locked with Dominos and i have to use the shift button to move them now as preset, for some reason when im trying to move / rearrange them on the UI it trys casting or for example if im flying and i forget this and try move my mount it dismounts me and usually kills me or im walking it trys to mount me up. This is even happening when there not locked so is there any reason for this because i cant find anything to disalbe it?, its like its ignoring the shift to to prevent casting/mounting or what not when trying to move them ..Thanks in advance
    An addon called "SpeedyActions" is in this compilation allowing your keyPRESSES to trigger abilities rather than keyRELEASES.

Type /sa to temporarily disable.

Love it but theres a few things.
    -Sometimes when I inspect people, nothing shows up (gear, talent points, nothing).
    -If i try to right click off a weapon imbue, it will show an error and say to disable SBF.
    -If i try to ctrl click a weapon imbue off using totem timers, it says theres an error and to disable totem timers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is there plans do make it for lower resolutions? Like 1280*800(Yes im playing on a small screen, i know :b)
    And sry if it have been asked already, havnt looked the 16 pages through :b

Quote Originally Posted by Bluur04 View Post
    Love it but theres a few things.
    -Sometimes when I inspect people, nothing shows up (gear, talent points, nothing).
    -If i try to right click off a weapon imbue, it will show an error and say to disable SBF.
    -If i try to ctrl click a weapon imbue off using totem timers, it says theres an error and to disable totem timers.
    There is an addon somewhere which I've not found that is inspecting others in your group. There is a cap to how often you can inspect.
    I've gotten an addon called "InspectLess" which is not included in the package that allows a limitation on the inspects to allow you to inspect again.

Weapon Imbues shouldn't be giving a taint error since they're using the default blizzard frames.

---------- Post added 2010-12-14 at 02:13 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lukas 45 View Post
    Is there plans do make it for lower resolutions? Like 1280*800(Yes im playing on a small screen, i know :b)
    And sry if it have been asked already, havnt looked the 16 pages through :b
    I have been asked this a lot but my UI wouldn't have the screen real-estate needed at that resolution.

Thank you for awesome UI! I love your UI pack especially Power Auras layout.
    However it is inconvenient that there is not Unleash Elements and Spirit Walker's Grace Tracker in it.
    Is there plan to add them into your powa layout soon?

Quote Originally Posted by Monkon View Post
    Thank you for awesome UI! I love your UI pack especially Power Auras layout.
    However it is inconvenient that there is not Unleash Elements and Spirit Walker's Grace Tracker in it.
    Is there plan to add them into your powa layout soon?
    Yes I do plan on updating my power auras when I've actually leveled my shaman.

I've stated earlier in the thread that I've actually switched my main to warlock:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...onius/advanced

I had forgotten you had switched your Warlock to be your main, which leads me to this question. I have also gone to double duty with my Shaman and Priest and was trying to figure out how to create Power Auras for the priest and since it seems the slots are full what is the best way to do this?

Quote Originally Posted by splusr68 View Post
    I had forgotten you had switched your Warlock to be your main, which leads me to this question. I have also gone to double duty with my Shaman and Priest and was trying to figure out how to create Power Auras for the priest and since it seems the slots are full what is the best way to do this?
    The top five pages of power auras are character specific which are able to be changed character to character. As long as you alter the top five pages of power auras, you should be able to make different auras for every character.

Deleted
    I don't know if this has been brought up before. Anyway, i've gotten a Priest as an alt which is Shadow, but when im entering Shadowform the spells appear on bar 1 and 8. Is there any way to just have them on Bar 1? When im removing them from Bar 8 they're dissapearing from Bar 1.

/ Kayl

Too cluttered and glossy. And that is why it can't be called the ultimate shaman UI. Not everyone will consider it that.

Please change the name to prevent people from thinking this is the be-all end-all of user interfaces.