Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Andymion View Post
    Really? Damn thats annoying. Does anyone know how long its going to take to reach guild level 20?
    Probably not, if you think about it on beta they PROBABLY(not certain but most likely) had their guild leveling accelerated due to Blizzard wanting people to be able to actually test the features before beta ends... the rate they level on beta and the rate they will level on live will probably vastly differ due to one rate is to have people test and other rate is to have people "work hard" and earn.

Quote Originally Posted by Covane View Post
    1200 gold or 1200 Justice Points?
    1200 Gold last time i saw a screen of it, ill see if i can dig it up

1200g Cloak
    1500g Helmet

Screen taken from Twinksource.

Edit: but these prices have been changed a lot of times, so i doubt this is the final price.
    Last edited by Nzo; 2010-10-28 at 06:13 PM.
    Oh hi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    I haven't seen any. Got a link?
    mmo-champion.com/threads/751691-Heirloom-leggings
    it was on another post on MMO-champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiggity View Post
    Mmmmm 60% sounds hot. Then you could do that recruit a friend promotion (do they still have this?) and then go 2x on top of that.
    Recruit a friend will still be in the game in cata, and RaF is 3x exp not 2x^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Nzo View Post

1200g Cloak
    1500g Helmet

Edit: but these prices have been changed a lot of times, so i doubt this is the final price.
    In the totalbiscuit beta vid i saw them in they costed still 20k each xD
    Last edited by mmoc415241d46e; 2010-10-28 at 08:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Utouchedme View Post
    Thanks for the replys!
    So the best thing (probably) is to wait until cata and the new heirloom instead of getting it now?
    I would get them now, since you will be likely spending your points on gearing up your main, or other higher level characters first come cataclysm.
    1-80 is still plenty when it comes to the xp boosts.

Mmmmm 60% sounds hot. Then you could do that recruit a friend promotion (do they still have this?) and then go 2x on top of that.
    RAF XP and Heirloom gear XP does not stack AFAIK. I know for certain Rested XP and Heirloom XP do not stack, and unless Im forgetting a legit source for my claim, that is my reasoning for assuming RAF and Heirloom do not stack along with the following: I leveled a rogue with Heirloom and RAF at the same time, but I cannot remember for certain if I got more XP than my friend. I do know that we leveled up evenly. I never leveled ahead of him until 60+ when he couldn't level anymore.

Deleted
    As has been pointed out, it's 300%. Also, if they even stack, it's not gonna make a difference since you both have to be within 4 levels of each other to gain the experience bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Nzo View Post

1200g Cloak
    1500g Helmet

and its the guildbank that pays for those 1200 1500 prices not per person fyi
    I DESERVE A FUCKING MEDAL !
    *unwraps it*
    omnomnom chocolate!!!...

So far on beta the individual pays the gold themself (1200/1500 which was then modified by my reputation when I last did it) when purchasing the item from the vendor. The price has nothing to do with unlocking them. That's only guild level and your reputation with the guild. And anyway most of the thread seems to have missed a detail. The experience bonus on the old heirlooms doesn't disappear or shut off. They just don't level up past 80. So if you've got the patience you could wear them all and get obscene experience. Killing things might get hard past Vashjir and Hyjal, though.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathHunter View Post
    RAF XP and Heirloom gear XP does not stack AFAIK. I know for certain Rested XP and Heirloom XP do not stack, and unless Im forgetting a legit source for my claim, that is my reasoning for assuming RAF and Heirloom do not stack along with the following: I leveled a rogue with Heirloom and RAF at the same time, but I cannot remember for certain if I got more XP than my friend. I do know that we leveled up evenly. I never leveled ahead of him until 60+ when he couldn't level anymore.
    Odd. I dual-boxed a rogue and druid (not doing any class quests). My main account had full leather heirlooms, and I eventually leveled past my druid, everyone doing the same quests, no kills outside of another person's range, etc. I do know that it used to work, but I guess they could've changed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Syrae View Post
    mmo-champion.com/threads/751691-Heirloom-leggings
    it was on another post on MMO-champion
    Those aren't yet implemented. They were datamined and haven't been updated since then.

Meanwhile the cloak and helms are available for use on beta.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinden View Post
    The XP boost from Heirloom won't work from 80-85, and there will be some new ones too, capes, helms, etc.
    This

Heirlooms are not to great with raf though as you quickly get outside the xp bonus range of your partner.

They have said they were planning on removing the xp bonus on old heirloom gear, i don't have a link because it was ages ago but i do remember it was stated somewhere, so the +50% xp bonus isn't going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Avalya View Post
    As has been pointed out, it's 300%. Also, if they even stack, it's not gonna make a difference since you both have to be within 4 levels of each other to gain the experience bonus.
    isnt RAF technically 150% anyway since xp is halfed when in a group?
    You be trollin', no we be goblin

Quote Originally Posted by Loot Ore Cartel View Post
    They have said they were planning on removing the xp bonus on old heirloom gear, i don't have a link because it was ages ago but i do remember it was stated somewhere, so the +50% xp bonus isn't going to happen.
    I can't say I'm pleased to hear that, but thanks for clueing me in on it.

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    So far they have show cloak and helm items, each giving 10% bonus experience.

What I saw were items to match the "set" the other heirloom belong to. EX: Dreamist mask, valor helm, etc.
    (Edit: And as others have noted, the old heirlooms will only go 1-80 while the new ones go 1-85.)

There's also a few items found in acheology that are bind to account but have a fixed level. Meaning you can use it on any of your characters but its stats will never change.
    Actually the helm heirloom gives 10% XP but the cloak gives 5% from what I saw when it was posted here on mmo-champion.

Quote Originally Posted by Loot Ore Cartel View Post
    No, they never said that, I can actualy remember a recent blue post saying that the stats would stop scaling and that the XP would most likely be gone after level 80. Thats means the items will most likely work like people guessed.

With my beta experience I can bring you with the following infos.

Capes : 1200g
    Head pieces: 1500g

You need to hit revered with your guild to get these pieces. Right now on beta it's less than a day of questing, but they said that the guild rep gain rate was speeded up by a huge amount for testing purposes. That could mean that you will need much more time to get to revered.

Currently, the items you buy from the Guild Vendor (next to the guild maker NPC) cost YOUR gold, not the guildbank's gold as someone posted earlier.

You guild also need a certain level (10 for capes, 20 for heads)

Head gives 10% XP while cape gives 5% XP.

A fun thing to note tho is that with the same system, at honored, you can buy a companion pet which is basicly a NPC holding your guild's flag (250g). The fun thing to it tho is that this guy can sell and buy items. Giving you a free vendor to carry while questing.

Quote Originally Posted by Darthrevn View Post
    Actually the helm heirloom gives 10% XP but the cloak gives 5% from what I saw when it was posted here on mmo-champion.
    This was corrected a few posts later...

Quote Originally Posted by Bisso View Post
    No, they never said that
    You might be right because i cant seem to find it any more but i'm still fairly sure they did at one point say it, but no blue no clue.
    We will wait and see, can't you check out wrath heirlooms on the beta ?

New 85 heirlooms are rings/pants so far from what has been datamined (non guild vendor)

Honestly i think heirloom gear is fine, but i really hope they turn off RAF for cata on worgen/goblins since they seem to be interested in realm firsts still and it be nice to not see people be able to "buy" their way to the feat.

Also someone said once u hit 85 the WoTLK heirlooms scale to 1-85? where is a link for this because i have heard it before but I have not seen an official statement.