Cataclysm Head Enchants

I was just wondering which zone I should be starting at if I needed the caster helm enchant. Does it matter or does each zone give loads more rep with the appropriate faction for the caster head enchant?

Deleted
    If I remember correctly, the caster head enchant will be available from the Guardians of Hyjal, but I have to recheck.

EDIT: yes, I was right. Here, take a look: http://cata.wowhead.com/faction=1158
    Last edited by mmoc1f722ef552; 2010-10-28 at 08:51 PM.

After a quick search through the wowhead Cataclysm area, I came across this:

http://cata.wowhead.com/item=62367

Hyjal (or rather, the Guardians of Hyjal) have the caster Arcanum.
    Originally Posted by Daxxarri (Blue Tracker)
    What you're experiencing is world PvP on a PvP realm. I realize that it's not for everyone, but it's not something that we plan to adjust. The harsh reality is that life on a PvP realm can be difficult, and if you aren't prepared for the rigors of playing on such a realm, then it's probably in your best interest to transfer to a normal realm, or, if you cannot afford that, then consider creating a new character on a normal realm.
    Grim Campfire

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Cool, that means I'll naturally get it, and probably won't have to do (so many) dailies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vomlix View Post
    Cool, that means I'll naturally get it, and probably won't have to do (so many) dailies.
    You will probably be able to gain rep through tabards, like in WotLK

Looks like my main will be doing Hyjal first then. Was hoping to do Vash'jir fist but oh well. We're still going to have rep tabards right? Like in Wrath?

Edit: Nevermind you answered it already

Quote Originally Posted by jiggler View Post
    You will probably be able to gain rep through tabards, like in WotLK
    You will definitely be able to.

http://cata.wowhead.com/item=65907
    Originally Posted by Daxxarri (Blue Tracker)
    What you're experiencing is world PvP on a PvP realm. I realize that it's not for everyone, but it's not something that we plan to adjust. The harsh reality is that life on a PvP realm can be difficult, and if you aren't prepared for the rigors of playing on such a realm, then it's probably in your best interest to transfer to a normal realm, or, if you cannot afford that, then consider creating a new character on a normal realm.
    Grim Campfire