Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

"Raids are too easy!"

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Normal mode raids are currently too easy (with few exceptions). You'll likely be seeing substantial buffs across the board in the next beta patch.
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/t/27387...gression-path/

Woots :3

Sounds like people(Like me =o) where right that it's first to check abilities, then tune for difficulty.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by seam View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Normal mode raids are currently too easy (with few exceptions). You'll likely be seeing substantial buffs across the board in the next beta patch.
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/t/27387...gression-path/

Woots :3

Sounds like people(Like me =o) where right that it's first to check abilities, then tune for difficulty.
    Well you know... I could just go like OLOLOLOLOLOL I TAUGHT THAT ASWELL but than I would be wrong... :/ You can't presume a fact, they stated when the close beta began and several times after that they only test mechanics and they will deal with numbers close to release.

Woooooooooh the mechanics really seem fun but bit too easy, and if they increase difficulty then im a happy happy chewbacca!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichiago View Post
    Well you know... I could just go like OLOLOLOLOLOL I TAUGHT THAT ASWELL but than I would be wrong... :/ You can't presume a fact, they stated when the close beta began and several times after that they only test mechanics and they will deal with numbers close to release.
    I didn't mean that as a "I TOLD YOU SO!", I was just explaining how I took it. As them testing mechanics and then difficulty later.

Ok we all get it now, everyone wants stuff to be harder. Now they've said it can you all stop this irritating yarn about the game being easy and you all being awesome? Thanks.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wordup View Post
    Ok we all get it now, everyone wants stuff to be harder. Now they've said it can you all stop this irritating yarn about the game being easy and you all being awesome? Thanks.
    This has nothing to do with that?

It's simply that the current raids in beta are very, very easy. And now they are going to be harder.

You will still be able to pug them, but you won't be able to pug them with people who have absolutely no clue how to do the bosses.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theratzil View Post
    Woooooooooh the mechanics really seem fun but bit too easy, and if they increase difficulty then im a happy happy chewbacca!
    Chewbacca is happy because he always wins.

No one messes with the wookie!

Seems like blizzard knows they are making everything so easy. I want the devs that made TBC an actual challange back.

lootreaver had crazy hard trash at first though

Well this is how beta testing goes. They need to test mechanics before tuning. Otherwise they overtune it, no one can beat it, and they don't get a test on the mechanics. And this wastes a lot of time.

It did look like a lot of the "stay out of fire" stuff was doing little to no damage to people on both the 25man fights posted today.

Quote Originally Posted by AgentCantwell View Post
    Well this is how beta testing goes. They need to test mechanics before tuning. Otherwise they overtune it, no one can beat it, and they don't get a test on the mechanics. And this wastes a lot of time.
    This

Beta is beta everyone, no need to get your undies in a bunch. Wait until it hits live, and raids start encountering Sinestra and heroic mode bosses.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only exception is probably the blind dragon fight and the other 2 dragon fight (no not nefarion and onyxia)

10+ Year Old Account
    oh great........now the gearscore will be raised to ridiculous level...........

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rarky View Post
    oh great........now the gearscore will be raised to ridiculous level...........
    No, everyone will be starting out on an even footing, gearscore starts being a problem around 4.2 - 4.3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
    Chewbacca is happy because he always wins.
    Except, you know, when people hurl entire planets into him.

That's what I was thinking. Some bosses were 2 shot that way it's just easier to test the mechanics. And they can tune the numbers later to get the right difficulty.

I hope they make hardmodes a little bit more exciting than in ICC.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilian View Post
    That's what I was thinking. Some bosses were 2 shot that way it's just easier to test the mechanics. And they can tune the numbers later to get the right difficulty.

I hope they make hardmodes a little bit more exciting than in ICC.
    i hope for sindy pp and halion hardmodes, but those cata fights do have a potential that's for sure