View Poll Results: Which version of Cataclysm will you be using for your download?

Voters
474. This poll is closed
  • I will buy the game discs and install from DVD

229 48.31%
  • I will order the digital sale regardless of missing cinematics

113 23.84%
  • Who cares?

132 27.85%
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    As long as people with a DVD copy provide the cinematics on a megaupload link, I can live with it.
    But seriously, dick move.

Anyway i asked bibi about it in irc and he told me this

<Bibi`> Zagnaphein: bug they didn't spot before because nobody gives a shit, and no, they're not going to tell half of the community to gtfo and ship a game without cinematics.

So in bibi we trust!
    Why?

Who let the dog's out?! Whooo!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, the OP really didn't do his homework on this topic and now there is a lot of misinformation going around. :<

---------- Post added 2010-10-30 at 03:30 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zagnaphein View Post
    Zagnaphein: bug they didn't spot before because nobody gives a shit, and no, they're not going to tell half of the community to gtfo and ship a game without cinematics.
    PLUS

Originally Posted by http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=15042105895&sid=1&pageNo=2#23
    Hi,

After some investigation this is a known issue that will be fixed in a future patch.
    EQUALS

Bug.

Edit: fixed link in blue post.
    Last edited by Simca; 2010-10-30 at 08:22 AM.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    Yeah, the OP really didn't do his homework on this topic and now there is a lot of misinformation going around. :<

---------- Post added 2010-10-30 at 03:30 AM ----------

PLUS

Originally Posted by http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=15042105895&amp (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Hi,

After some investigation this is a known issue that will be fixed in a future patch.
    EQUALS

Bug.
    It's quite fun how 1 person can create such a panic .
    Why?

Deleted
    I am so glad I pre-ordered a collectors edition. I do think Blizzard are pushing it with something as controversial as this, though. Imagine what Starcraft 2 would have been like without cinematics? It just wouldn't be the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Solbranthius View Post
    I am so glad I pre-ordered a collectors edition. I do think Blizzard are pushing it with something as controversial as this, though. Imagine what Starcraft 2 would have been like without cinematics? It just wouldn't be the same.
    Read what we rote above its just a bug after the post+bibi's confirm i am relaxed...Enjoy ur Collection Though

---------- Post added 2010-10-30 at 08:34 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Daumier View Post
    Dude, this sucks. I wouldn't have gotten it digitally if I'd known I wasn't getting the same content as if I'd bought it retail.
    Read what we wrote above the OP hasn't done his proper homework.
    Why?

I just get pissed when that stupid cinematic pops after killing LK, so I couldn't really care less. I'm just gonna get the digital one

Deleted
    Between you and me, we all know you don't really care about cinematics and want to level to 85 asap to farm the same content over and over and over and over again, while not paying attention to any lore related materials like quest description (only objective) and other nonsense, such as cinematics.

Deleted
    its kinda sad how people can go far with 1 silly thing gone, like really. you guys remind me of lore freaks just freaking out lol

lul wut? Why did they cutscenes? We must make blizzard to put them there!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowflay View Post
    its kinda sad how people can go far with 1 silly thing gone, like really. you guys remind me of lore freaks just freaking out lol
    1 silly thing gone? That is the major reason why lots of people play, for the storyline. I would happily trade every raid instance ingame for additional storylines added...

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    they'll add them with a last Cata-client patch maybe, or people will "steal" them before the official release (12/7)

speculations!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SharQueDo View Post
    Between you and me, we all know you don't really care about cinematics and want to level to 85 asap to farm the same content over and over and over and over again, while not paying attention to any lore related materials like quest description (only objective) and other nonsense, such as cinematics.
    Yeh that must be the reason why i have the title the lore master and the seeker on 3 different characters, read all the comics, read most of the novels, read all the quest descriptions every time i do them....

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Yeh that must be the reason why i have the title the lore master and the seeker on 3 different characters, read all the comics, read most of the novels, read all the quest descriptions every time i do them....
    I still trust boub's answer so i am nto afraid maybe we all got trolled from the OP.
    Why?

Def not buying digital.

I like the boxes anyway, they're awesome.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'll be getting the discs anyways. No point in the Digital Download because I have to work on the 7th anyways. Won't be up at midnight...

Deleted
    Who cares if your not gonne buy the digital..keep this stuff on WoW forums will ya?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    Who cares if your not gonne buy the digital..keep this stuff on WoW forums will ya?
    Do you mean....we can't discuss somthing to do with wow....on a wow fansite? :O

What about Deathwing end video(if there is one) I doubt that one is on the WoW Cataclysm Disc ?

aswell could borrow a friends disc and isntall that to get them anyway

Oh noe's and i cant type in www.youtube.com? and go cataclysm cinematic? my life is overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr