Demonology Weapon

I have been thinking, how cool would it be to able to equip your felguard with a weapon? You could have it so you open up the pet panel and then you have the weapon slot which you can equip a 2H axe, sword, or mace. The weapon would adjust your felguards stats and increase it's damage as well as change the model to have that weapon. I know some people are going to think its stupid for warlocks to be rolling on two two hander slots, but fury needs to for their spec, why not make a warlock spec able to? Also the tears of taking a weapon from a melee class would be delicious. Leave your opinion or suggestions for the ability below !

10+ Year Old Account
    Arcanite Reaper > every other weapon in the game

No need to replace it
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

Arcanite reaper hoooooooooooo

why hav more reasons to waste dkp on gear, already competeting with all the clothis, why compete with 2h melee classes as wel? lol. No
    arcanite reaper wins.

but shadowmourne questline for warlock wud be epic tbh.

10+ Year Old Account
    hehe... i thought about this idea before... thought it might work

Also, maybe if you put a spell for each weapon spec? such as a axe having felstorm, maybe the mace having a nuke attack, and then the sword would give the pet a attack+movement speed buff for pvp or something

Hey you're right, Felguards need to be more like warriors than they already are. That'll teach those pesky warriors to be warriors.
    You're a brick filled with more bricks to make a megatron brick that throws bricks at enemy bricks who defend themselves with bricks

10+ Year Old Account
    take away bladestorm and we'll talk

10+ Year Old Account
    Arcanite reaper hoooooooooooo
    Ahhh the memories, good times!

10+ Year Old Account
    Felguards wielding Shadowmourne ... mmmmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Moopuff View Post
    I have been thinking, how cool would it be to able to equip your felguard with a weapon? You could have it so you open up the pet panel and then you have the weapon slot which you can equip a 2H axe, sword, or mace. The weapon would adjust your felguards stats and increase it's damage as well as change the model to have that weapon. I know some people are going to think its stupid for warlocks to be rolling on two two hander slots, but fury needs to for their spec, why not make a warlock spec able to? Also the tears of taking a weapon from a melee class would be delicious. Leave your opinion or suggestions for the ability below !
    Because Lootmasters are just going to give you the 2hander over the Warriors, DK's, and Paladins? They'd more likely to give it to a warrior for his offspec.

10+ Year Old Account
    well the idea is fun but .... not sure it seems wierd and would it benefit from proc enchants?? and glows??

love the idea of a new wep for my demon but all the options is to much to take

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    Because Lootmasters are just going to give you the 2hander over the Warriors, DK's, and Paladins? They'd more likely to give it to a warrior for his offspec.
    eh... special weapon...? maybe it depends on the wand

Deleted
    If there were minor glyphs that allowed you to change your Felguard's weapon (cosmetic change only naturally), I'd support it 150%.

But actually rolling on weapons and replacing them manually? Apart from the obvious competition from 2h users, the decrease in DPS just because you don't have a "BiS" weapon for your FG would make any other pet much, much, more attractive to use. (And that's not a succubus pun)

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Ultima View Post
    If there were minor glyphs that allowed you to change your Felguard's weapon (cosmetic change only naturally), I'd support it 150%.

But actually rolling on weapons and replacing them manually? Apart from the obvious competition from 2h users, the decrease in DPS just because you don't have a "BiS" weapon for your FG would make any other pet much, much, more attractive to use. (And that's not a succubus pun)
    qft

would love to see him wielding a mace

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    true in a loot master situation the warrior, Dk or paladin would get it first. but i think he is talking about taking the wep from randoms were the roll is forced ... and that is wrong , love the idea of giving my demon a weapon but.. roll wise mele should get priority.

Quote Originally Posted by lopus View Post
    true in a loot master situation the warrior, Dk or paladin would get it first. but i think he is talking about taking the wep from randoms were the roll is forced ... and that is wrong , love the idea of giving my demon a weapon but.. roll wise mele should get priority.

Well...in that case...I'm gonna have my Death Knight Roll against him for that Spell Damage Sword...it'll really help out with my Howling Blast Damage...

15+ Year Old Account
    Closing.