Thread: Onyxia Raid

Onyxia Raid

So the other day in trade I see "LFM ony 10m" I was like what the heck why not. So we get grp together and as we pull I noticed a different sound. Sure enough it was a soundboard of sorts of the classic "moar dots" vid and it made me LOL hard (might of exploded in my pants as well >_>). So the point I'm trying to make is that did anyone else notice it or am I just going insane lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtvIYRrgZ04 here is the link for the vid for those of you that haven't seen it lol (which I'm not sure how you haven't seen it in the 1st place seeing how it has become a WoW meme of sorts)
    Last edited by draksbow; 2010-10-30 at 08:04 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    DBM has an option for those audio files to play during the Ony fight.
    Only 2 things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe - Albert Einstein

Deleted

::D

Quote Originally Posted by Aerikaya View Post
    DBM has an option for those audio files to play during the Ony fight.

Deep breath = "Run way little girl, run away!"

Deleted
    you really never done the new ony with dbm before? It's amazing

I was in histerics first time we did ony after i got dmb. no-one else was amused as i was too busy laughing and wiped us :P

I love the "50 DKP MINUS!!!" when you get killed during the fight.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

My favorite thing about that fight was when we got the mini ony pets last year whenever it "deep breath"ed DMB went crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by karate99 View Post
    Deep breath = "Run way little girl, run away!"
    that's default for most things, not just the ony fight

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draksbow View Post
    that's default for most things, not just the ony fight
    Its almost your "Don't stand in fire" voice macro for anything that tells you to gtfo away from wherever you're standing. I used to hear it boatloads during Koralon (fire one, Kor correct? or Tor? I can never remember) the VOA fight with the fire boss as a melee dps....

Quote Originally Posted by Perfectdark View Post
    Its almost your "Don't stand in fire" voice macro for anything that tells you to gtfo away from wherever you're standing. I used to hear it boatloads during Koralon (fire one, Kor correct? or Tor? I can never remember) the VOA fight with the fire boss as a melee dps....
    That would be Koralon, Toravon is the ice one

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I love re entering Ony . Unholy AOE DPS is fun and I like watching loads of numbers come up on my screen yo.
    Insert Signiture here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartanoble View Post
    I love re entering Ony . Unholy AOE DPS is fun and I like watching loads of numbers come up on my screen yo.
    and farm the onyxian drake too =)
    Quote Originally Posted by Funfish View Post
    All this phylactery talk got me thinking... If you were a lich, where would you hide your phylactery?
    Quote Originally Posted by Peeb View Post
    Once in church when priest went to get more candles I whispered to my friend "Priest ran out of reagents" and heard someone laugh very loud behind us.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrakenMyth View Post
    and farm the onyxian drake too =)

Yeah^

And the gem sack thing gives easy 100g too !
    Insert Signiture here.