10+ Year Old Account

should bubble cd be reduced?

I'm curious what you all think, with the nerf on the duration on divine shield should the cd on it also be somewhat reduced?

that would more or less not be a nerf then.. just a rebalance..

Quote Originally Posted by Hegrud View Post
    that would more or less not be a nerf then.. just a rebalance..
    In fact, I would argue that it's more powerful with a shorter cooldown and shorter duration. I don't know about PvP necessarily, but in PvE there are a lot of mechanics you can completely negate with the divine shield. And often, you don't need more than a few seconds to make this work. A shorter cooldown could make the difference between doing this once in a fight, and doing it 2 or 3 times, which would be completely overpowered in my opinion.

15+ Year Old Account
    Im still am, and will always be in favor of, an AMS-type re-work.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronark View Post
    Im still am, and will always be in favor of, an AMS-type re-work.
    Agree. Completely and with no reservation.

Deleted
    That is why i've taken the Divine Protection glyph for pve magic AoE reduction, works great on fester and sindra

If they shortened the cd, no matter what the ability would become more powerful which is the exact opposite of what they were trying to achieve. In PvP yes it would be noticeable to be immune for only 8 seconds (as opposed to 12), however becoming immune in PvP (to all but a few abilities) is pretty powerful.

From a PvE stand point, there is no noticeable change really, with the exception that you can't bubble hearth to save yourself the repair cost if your DI is on CD. I've done it once for lols on a Prof Putracide wipe.
    Devils used to be gods, angels that fell from the top.

Quote Originally Posted by M_10
    I once said "brb [posessive noun] [noun] [verb] [preposition] [article] [noun]." That group was probably confused.

I think they should stick word-to-word for their original idea, which was nerf DS for Holy & Ret (Part of "easing off their defensive capabilities"), Prot's should stay 12 seconds. Yes, I am Prot and do love my Bubble-hearth shenanigans ^^

But schneriously, reducing the CD would just rebalance, and not ease off Holy/Ret's defense, and would just add to another Tanking cooldown, which would mean we'd need to be nerfed elsewhere.

Logically, I like it. Personally, I hate it, and pray a Dev slips in the Reduced Hearthstone Cast Time minor glyph they joked about months ago

Quote Originally Posted by MrPistachio View Post
    Bornakk lifts the cup of coffee up to his mouth...
    ...when the Scythe of Elune comes crashing through it.
    ???: I can't you let you brew that, Starbucks!