Deleted

Priest Tier and Arena Gear

Well in my opinion both pieces look horrible.
    The Tier gear has birdbath's for shoulders and the arena gear has absolutely no effects and looks bland. As I said this is in my opinion and I am not enforcing this opinion on anyone

For a character that is broadshouldered I belive T11 will look ridicolous but will all the effects added in on a normal sized character, I do belive it has some great potential

And for the PvP set, how many seasons have we had were weve had some special effect really?
    If only counting WotLK, S7 was the only one with effects afaik and S9 goes in the same pattern, same colour over the whole dress, cowl that covers your face partially and some semi-interesting shoulders
    PS, its just a PvP set, since when has that been then the focus of the modelling department? Just saying

Man, I thought the priests had the best Arena Gear by far. Different people have different preferences I guess.
    I have a terrible gaming youtube channel • https://www.youtube.com/fevirgaming

Deleted
    I mean, look at the paladin one.

Sometimes I feel like this game is fueled by the tears of the paladin community.

More tears = More attention.

Easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Broccolii View Post
    Man, I thought the priests had the best Arena Gear by far. Different people have different preferences I guess.
    Well your right really, its a nice and clean set, though if I were to choose I would get the white/grey or red one to use^^

Plus, DKs looks like theyre ready to start nibbling on my neck

I like the S9 one, except for the cowl.

Good thing we can hide helm.

It's alright, reminds me of "the sand people" for some reason o.O 100% better than mages', those are fugly

GM/Raid Leader of <Air>, Sargeras-US, Alliance
    13/13M Mythic Morning/Day-Time Raiding Guild

Now recruiting for Legion! Apply at air-guild.com

I actually like the tier piece. S9 gear is just meh never really saw anything cool about arena gear anyways
    Light, Grant me this one last wish so that I may be released from these frozen binds and stop the utter destruction of Azeroth.
    *EXPLOSION* MY ROFLSWORD GOES SLICE SLICE SLICE SLICE.
    It is over......