Unhappy Not recieving win honor

Hello all
    Am i the only one having a problem with not recieving the winner honor when i win in a random BG?
    It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum!

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Do you have 4,000 honour? I believe that that is the new cap.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you hit the train tracks you've gone to far.
    I haven't noticed this, I have noticed that I don't get honor from kills in WG after the fight is over.

Deleted
    I reported this to the WoW in game customer support section of the EU forums last week.

There are currently 2 issues I know of. The first is your problem

1. Currently, if you join a BG AFTER it has already started, you do not gain the winning/losing bonus honor. This is due to the bug where if you join after the game has begun you do not appear on the leaderboard - and thus do not receive the honor.

2. When winning Wintergrasp, I get the winning honor in my chat (ie - it displays "You have received currency: Honor Points x 24, x6, etc etc), but it doesn't actually get given to me, it just gets lost somewhere along the line between message being displayed and honor being awarded to me.

Hope ive helped Both the above problems I have reported.

Well, when i join a BG and im there from the beginning i still dont recive the win honor, when im done it says "You have received currency: Honor Points x 0" And i can see i dont have the 30 win honor.
    I even made a ticket and the gm said he would forward the ticket but he could not give me the honor i have not recived. And all in all, it's around 300-400 honor on different chars. Pretty anoying since you dont recieve alot of honor for kills anymore.
    It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum!

noticed this morning that I'm either not getting credit for my BG wins...or the bonus system is bugged, and it's no longer halving the bonus honor for successive wins. It stays at 90 on the bg frame.

wg winning seems bugged - won 3 WGs so far and none of them were accounted for WG veteran achievement

Hello everybody, it seems like you are in beta because you post on the cataclysm forums, so please report this in the cataclysm ticket system, thank you sons.

Deleted
    maybe you are joining a already started battleground, there is reports you don't get the win honor if you did