Need a little help :)

Hey everyone first time poster here at mmo champ! Any way I've been having tons of difficulties on my rogue since the day patch 4.0.1 has come out. Pve i'm doing great but when it comes to pvp I can't seem to kill most classes. I'm the normal sub spec 3/2/31, but whenever I go up against druids, warriors, shamans,locks, paladins,frost mages, death knights. I don't seem to be able to beat them. I've dueled every class so far and these give me tons of difficulties (I know almost every class lol).I'm not sure what to do? Are any of you other rogues having difficulties with beating classes? Please give me some feedback and it would be much appreciated, such as strats to beat these classes or anything would be better than what I have . Thank you all who comment and help me out.

BTW armory link... It wont let me post the link because I'm new, but if your really into helping me out My chars Umenow on server Illidan U.S. I'm in my pve gear (except the 226 trinket i was using for fun), but you can see my specs and weapons + with pvp gear I have about 950 resil so yea.

Tbh it just seems to me melee took a smash to the face with a nerf bat on both my warrior and rogue i feel week compared to my lock where i feen invincible and before 4.0.1 to me it was oposite to that - hopefully they kinda re-balance stuff along the way

Deleted
    Things are seriously bugged right now at 4.0.1 and you need around 1400 resillience just to actually be able to survive. Feral druid rips tick you for 7k, mage ice lances hit you for 8k, it's horrible. I suggest sticking to PvE.

Ahh yea i noticed that lots of melee aren't doing so great