10+ Year Old Account
    Big Ben is gonna have to chuck the ball.

Totally not plugging for my fantasy team.

These are some great refs here.

Take away a touchdown, but still enforce the celebration penalty for it. How can you enforce a penalty on that play that didn't happen?

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like I'm the only person on the planet that likes Roethlisberger. Maybe thats exaggerated because I'm in Washington, but meh. Baltimore is gonna cake walk the Steelers if they don't step it up, even if Ben is good to go by then.

Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    I feel like I'm the only person on the planet that likes Roethlisberger. Maybe thats exaggerated because I'm in Washington, but meh. Baltimore is gonna cake walk the Steelers if they don't step it up, even if Ben is good to go by then.
    Baltimore's defense is laughable at best. Next week should be a nail biter if Roethlisberger is healthy. Ravens always show up for steelers games. Be prepared for a rough 2 weeks win or lose for either.

As a person...im meh about Roethlisberger, as a player, i like him. Why? cause im a fanatical steelers fan. He wins in the clutch so long as he's on the field. He's got a Brett Favre quality of just not quitting when he gets hurt. He believes much like favre that him being on the field injured is a better alternative than his back up. Is it stupid sometimes? yeah, but it tell you how much he really wants to play and really wants to win.
    Last edited by Logonov; 2012-11-13 at 07:07 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ccsabathia View Post
    heat ≠ light
    it...i....what?

"They was WATERING them. They was trying to GROW WHEELBARROWS."

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Logonov View Post
    Baltimore's defense is laughable at best. Next week should be a nail biter if Roethlisberger is healthy. Ravens always show up for steelers games. Be prepared for a rough 2 weeks win or lose for either.
    Man you know it's a strange year in the NFL when this can be said and be true.

15+ Year Old Account
    Someone at ESPN doesn't like him. Yesterday during Monday Night Countdown, Berman apologized for someone sneaking in Drink and Drunk instead of dink and dunk on the banner. Was pretty comical.

I am shocked, SHOCKED, that Kansas City led the game yesterday and it was by double digits!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post

I am shocked, SHOCKED, that Kansas City led the game yesterday and it was by double digits!
    Only took them 9 games to lead a game in regulation.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Logonov View Post

As a person...im meh about Roethlisberger, as a player, i like him. Why? cause im a fanatical steelers fan. He wins in the clutch so long as he's on the field. He's got a Brett Favre quality of just not quitting when he gets hurt. He believes much like favre that him being on the field injured is a better alternative than his back up. Is it stupid sometimes? yeah, but it tell you how much he really wants to play and really wants to win.
    The way the steelers struggled for a while there was pretty eye opening, though really I want to say that the steelers went into that game playing half assed not expecting the chiefs to put up any fight what so ever.

I think Roethlisberger will have to take a seat for this one. If its his throwing arm it'll be a while. I've had that injury, while I didn't get medical attention it really sucks and you don't have full motion for at least 2 weeks.

Someone at ESPN doesn't like him. Yesterday during Monday Night Countdown, Berman apologized for someone sneaking in Drink and Drunk instead of dink and dunk on the banner. Was pretty comical.

Yeah I saw that "typo"

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, Big Ben has been ruled out for the Baltimore game, interesting... I wonder how that might turn out for for teams, now to see if both Cutler and Smith can play for the MNF game.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbyjawz View Post
    Well, Big Ben has been ruled out for the Baltimore game, interesting... I wonder how that might turn out for for teams, now to see if both Cutler and Smith can play for the MNF game.
    I kind of hope at least Smith doesn't play. Watching Kapernick out there would be fun. He is an exciting player but man that Bears defense might decapitate him.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...s-hes-terrible

Hah. This probably wont get good, but still amusing to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...s-hes-terrible

Hah. This probably wont get good, but still amusing to me.
    Can't do any worse than Sanchez right now. Not one bit.

10+ Year Old Account
    I kind of hope at least Smith doesn't play. Watching Kapernick out there would be fun. He is an exciting player but man that Bears defense might decapitate him.
    DeKapertate?

10+ Year Old Account
    Weird, every time I see Kapernick on the field, he fails pretty hard. Then again, it's as predictable as the wildcat.

10+ Year Old Account
    First of all to everyone: It is Kaepernick damnit!

Secondly, @ Pend, the last game, it was evident he is a second year player some of the plays, but others he was much better the watch than Smith, he was firing some freaking lasers that were right on target, but was taking some unnecessary sacks as well.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

If the Bears and 49ers are both without QBs the 49ers should be heavy favorites. Campbell has a nickname of "Checkdown Campbell" cause thats all he ever does, its so frustrating to watch. Paired with the poor O-Line they wont get anything accomplished when Cutler on the other hand could be able to. I dont think Kaepernick will do much either but itll be enough to win unless he just gives the bears defense the ball all the time

15+ Year Old Account
    First of all to everyone: It is Kaepernick damnit
    Hey man, not my fault he has a weird last name.

Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    If the Bears and 49ers are both without QBs the 49ers should be heavy favorites. Campbell has a nickname of "Checkdown Campbell" cause thats all he ever does, its so frustrating to watch. Paired with the poor O-Line they wont get anything accomplished when Cutler on the other hand could be able to. I dont think Kaepernick will do much either but itll be enough to win unless he just gives the bears defense the ball all the time
    Smith is apparently on track to playing after passing his concussion tests. I like Campbell, but he is going to get assassinated behind that Bears line.

Deleted
    Will be a coinflip if Kaepernick and Campbell both start in, much like the Houston-Chigaco game was due to the terrible wether.

10+ Year Old Account
    First of all to everyone: It is Kaepernick damnit!
    I can only properly spell the names of starters

10+ Year Old Account
    Jim Harbaugh having a procedure on irregular heartbeat, unsure if he will coach Monday. Sounds pretty likely though.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...ular-heartbeat

Oh, and Brian Urlacher is starting to go up in my books.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...gn=Twitter_atl
    Last edited by Vetali; 2012-11-15 at 08:42 PM.