10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I think they're looking to score 50 again
    Probably. But San Fran has seemed to settle down after the first few runs and started to stop Lynch. Could be a long night if they can't set up the run.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow. Akers' FG kick was blocked and returned for a Seahawk TD.

MUTHAFUCKIN SEAHAWKS BABY!
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    this game is officially awesome

10+ Year Old Account
    This team is beyond fucking insane right now.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    He should have been ejected.

Hey Cowboys fans, Tony Romo is single-handedly trying to save your fucking season with another comeback since your defense decided not to show up again. It would be great if we never heard a damn word about wanting someone new again.
    Yeah our D lost us that game. A fumble rolled like 25 yards and no one was anywhere near it to grab it.

10+ Year Old Account
    That Sherman TD recorded an earthquake.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by buck008 View Post
    Romo actually played really well today, and this season in general. I have had no ammo to add to my "Romo sucks down the stretch" argument that was, until recently, very solid. Maybe he'll actually not shit the bed when it matters now, we'll see next week with their season on the line.

Meanwhile the Giants continue to choke. If we lose this game, I think the 6 seed is still technically within reach, but this is disheartening.
    Yeah Romo had nothing to do with that loss.

So, Seahawks shitting all over the Niners aside, this week has been crazy. Texans lost, so now they're in a must-win situation against a fairly confident (albeit sort of inconsistent) Colts team on the road if they want to retain home field advantage. Tebow reportedly refused to be a part of the Wildcat package. Baltimore didn't suck.

Excellent way to head into Christmas.

But back to the Niners game, this is why you don't replace a veteran with some of the most solid (read: not spectacular) stats midway through the season. Kaepernick is making so many mistakes -- so many penalities, costing timeouts, bad throws....yikes.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    This team is beyond fucking insane right now.
    Amen. This is my 1st chance to see Seattle play this year. I would hate to face them in the playoffs.
    Operation Red Wing

10+ Year Old Account
    one off of Peyton's record now

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post
    So, Seahawks shitting all over the Niners aside, this week has been crazy. Texans lost, so now they're in a must-win situation against a fairly confident (albeit sort of inconsistent) Colts team on the road if they want to retain home field advantage. Tebow reportedly refused to be a part of the Wildcat package. Baltimore didn't suck.

Excellent way to head into Christmas.

But back to the Niners game, this is why you don't replace a veteran with some of the most solid (read: not spectacular) stats midway through the season. Kaepernick is making so many mistakes -- so many penalities, costing timeouts, bad throws....yikes.
    To be fair, those 42 points don't all fall on the QB. Seattle would have won either way. The delay of games though, that's some Tony Romo shit right there. Because that's the one thing that bothers me about Romo. he doesn't snap a ball if there's not .001 seconds left on the play clock.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    To be fair, those 42 points don't all fall on the QB. Seattle would have won either way. The delay of games though, that's some Tony Romo shit right there. Because that's the one thing that bothers me about Romo. he doesn't snap a ball if there's not .001 seconds left on the play clock.
    I dunno. I think their defense wouldn't have played so deflated if their offense wasn't so horribly managed by Kaepernick. His statistics aren't dreadful or anything, but the mental mistakes were happening almost every play. I firmly believe that if Alex Smith were in there it would have been a totally different game.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dunno. I think their defense wouldn't have played so deflated if their offense wasn't so horribly managed by Kaepernick. His statistics aren't dreadful or anything, but the mental mistakes were happening almost every play. I firmly believe that if Alex Smith were in there it would have been a totally different game.
    He was definitely flustered and intimidated by the crowd and the defense. This became obvious when he figured out he couldn't pick apart Maxwell and Lane. I do think hes a good QB though. Just he had no idea coming into this game what playing against Clink was really about.

Now time to kick back and read the 49ers butthurt.

Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think the Seachickens are a pretty damn good team but I think for them to win in the playoffs they have to get home field if not I think they will get bumped out pretty early.

So after watching him in person, Nick Foles has the clock awareness of a 5 year old. And holds on to the ball for FAR too long. And the Skins looks average. Very average.

Nah, they could have had Tom Brady at QB and the 49ers still would have lost. The Seahawks are that good at home. Besides, the 49ers would have lost to the Seahawks and the Pats if they still had Alex Smith. I'm a huge fan of what Alex Smith has done over the past two years (actually hope he comes to AZ next year) but after seeing Kaepernick do things to the Pats that Smith never could have done there's no doubt in my mind that Harbaugh made the right decision.

---------- Post added 2012-12-23 at 11:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by RollTide View Post
    So after watching him in person, Nick Foles has the clock awareness of a 5 year old. And holds on to the ball for FAR too long. And the Skins looks average. Very average.
    The Skins are average until you remember they have RG3. You always have a shot when you have a great QB. Put it this way: I wouldn't be surprised if they got knocked out in the first round, but I would only be mildly surprised if they made it to the Super Bowl.

I honestly haven't been this excited about football since http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBHk9rc4hHc that right there. After watching that game tonight all I could think was, "SUPERBOWL". If Seattle is going to win a superbowl, this has got to be their year. They are on fire right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Earl Thomas is great for his post game interviews. He pretty much told the critics there isn't room on this bandwagon.

Just saw an interesting segment on the local news station. Shermans appeal basically says the original container with his specimen was compromised (leaking) and the piss collector dumped his pee into another, unsterilized container or something. So it comes up to the piss collector to admit that this happened.

---------- Post added 2012-12-24 at 02:43 AM ----------

Wow, sounds like there was a shooting at a club that a few Seahawks were at. According to twitter they are all okay though. Damn rookies need to know where the ghetto is around here.

Quote Originally Posted by Novar View Post
    I honestly haven't been this excited about football since http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBHk9rc4hHc that right there. After watching that game tonight all I could think was, "SUPERBOWL". If Seattle is going to win a superbowl, this has got to be their year. They are on fire right now.
    The nfl wont allow seattle to win the superbowl like we saw with the refs calls in the superbowl vs pittsburg.

I really enjoyed last nights game, san frans coach is really really annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Novar View Post
    Seattle only really plays well at home. To get home field advantage in some of the rounds they would need the 49ers to lose to..... the Cardinals. Good luck with that. They will in all likelyhood open up as a 5th seed having to face the Redskins/Cowboys in the 1st round on the road. Could they win that game? Im sure they could. Will they win 3 road games to get to the Super Bowl? With these team and their struggles I dont see that happening at all.