10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    It seems to be a bad time to be a friend of Aaron Hernandez unless you like getting shot
    Yo what the fuck is up with this stuff going on. I used to think Hernadez was a pretty cool guy.

I guess there is still Gronk.... sorta....

Unrelated but related and made me laugh.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Yo what the fuck is up with this stuff going on. I used to think Hernadez was a pretty cool guy.

I guess there is still Gronk.... sorta....

Unrelated but related and made me laugh.

NICE!!!!

where did you find that pic?
    You cared enough to post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icausewipes View Post
    NICE!!!!

where did you find that pic?
    idk somebody posted it on /sp/

---------- Post added 2013-06-19 at 04:35 PM ----------

I'm hearing lots of stuff on twitter about Vernon Davis lining up as a WR in some practices.

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/...-receiver.html

Honestly, Vernon Davis is really good and the 49ers aren't using him even close to his full potential.

As a Pats fan, this season is starting to look like a Jets season. Hernandez might have killed someone. Gronk could be sidelined for awhile. No real WR threat except for Ammendola, who honestly can't stay healthy either. Starting to think i'ma hear a lot of " Brady to Tebow for a four yard gain."

/lesigh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Åmbulance View Post
    As a Pats fan, this season is starting to look like a Jets season. Hernandez might have killed someone. Gronk could be sidelined for awhile. No real WR threat except for Ammendola, who honestly can't stay healthy either. Starting to think i'ma hear a lot of " Brady to Tebow for a four yard gain."

/lesigh
    Agree, except the comparison of Tom Brady to Mark Sanchez. I think the Pats will still do "well" with him in control.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Åmbulance View Post

/lesigh
    I agree. When did we go through the looking glass and in end up in this bizarre world where the Patriots have a troubled off season and seemingly no answers for their troubles?

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Remember his WR core during their 06 run to the afc title game?
    You cared enough to post.

10+ Year Old Account
    I always find it sad / disappointing when I see these pro athletes put themselves in positions that put all they have worked for in jeopardy (even more so when it is one of my Hawks like Moffet pissing in the bushes!!?? ect) wether or not they even have done anything wrong, just being in a spot where you could get in trouble.

Hopefully this deal with Hernadez doesn't turn out to be another Ray Carruth deal, unless of course for some insane reason he is actually involved in it, then of course toss the book at him and he will be another poster boy but at this point I don't think anyone really knows his involvement aside from law enforcement.

oh ya......

GO HAWKS!
    Just because I don't care does'nt mean I don't understand

I know the voices in my head are not real BUT they have some REALLY good ideas

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    How often do you see a team without their 4 leading receivers from the previous year? That will be the case if Gronk and Hernadez don't play. They would have to sign somebody to give Brady some options. It's fun to speculate who that be given it's Belichick and he's liable to do anything: Randy Moss, Chad Johnson, Dallas Clark?? TO!????

Edit: Forgot Danny Woodhead is gone as well so it's actually their 5 leading receivers.
    Last edited by Stommped; 2013-06-20 at 06:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    How often do you see a team without their 4 leading receivers from the previous year? That will be the case if Gronk and Hernadez don't play. They would have to sign somebody to give Brady some options. It's fun to speculate who that be given it's Belichick and he's liable to do anything: Randy Moss, Chad Johnson, Dallas Clark?? TO!????

Edit: Forgot Danny Woodhead is gone as well so it's actually their 5 leading receivers.
    good thing they re-signed Julian Edelman

kind of reminds me of when the Raiders had Tim Brown and Jerry Rice one year, and then Jerry Porter the next

10+ Year Old Account

Kellen Wins...

oh nvm, sniped by the Jets. They still could get Deion Branch. People shouldn't get too worried though. I have a feeling they'll pick up some people once they are cut from their teams during roster cuts. I bet a lot of scouts are going to be watching stacked teams in preseason, because there are a lot of them this year.

---------- Post added 2013-06-20 at 01:33 PM ----------

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...bout-practice/

Soo, who here would go to see their team practice, or even pay? I personally wouldn't. Seems like it would be sorta boring. But, I guess for free it would be sorta cool to go once.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have gone several times to watch the Bears practice. It's only about an hour drive for me and the set up is really nice. Lots of food/beer and you bring a chair and just relax and watch them go. You are able to get very close to players, some even sign autographs. Last time I went (Martz's last year) Martz signed autographs for about an hour after practice ended. Only 2 players got in a golf cart to go back to their dorms after practice to avoid walking through the normal area where the fans line up in each side: Briggs and Urlacher.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have gone several times to watch the Bears practice. It's only about an hour drive for me and the set up is really nice. Lots of food/beer and you bring a chair and just relax and watch them go. You are able to get very close to players, some even sign autographs. Last time I went (Martz's last year) Martz signed autographs for about an hour after practice ended. Only 2 players got in a golf cart to go back to their dorms after practice to avoid walking through the normal area where the fans line up in each side: Briggs and Urlacher.
    Yeah I heard its the same at the Seahawks practice facility. Lots of guys like Earl Thomas stay after and sign stuff and chill with the fans. But I live about 4 hours away from that I think.

Does Urlacher normally do that? He seems kinda like the guy that would avoid fan attention.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hernandez is looking more and more suspicious, apparently he destroyed all the surveillance equipment at his home, destroyed his phone, and hired a bunch of workers to thoroughly clean his home a couple days ago before the police had an opportunity to conduct a search. Apparently the dead man was dating Hernandez's baby mama's sister, this is getting juicy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Hernandez is looking more and more suspicious, apparently he destroyed all the surveillance equipment at his home, destroyed his phone, and hired a bunch of workers to thoroughly clean his home a couple days ago before the police had an opportunity to conduct a search. Apparently the dead man was dating Hernandez's baby mama's sister, this is getting juicy.
    Yeah way too much fuckery now. Destroying your phone wont do anything unless they were local pics. Either way, lots of cover up. Its hard to argue he wasn't directly involved.

PFT did a recap on his past... its not much better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aaand now there is an arrest warrant out on Hernandez for obstruction of justice.

Not everyday that you would rather be a Jets fan than a Pats fan, but today.. Naa, even with all the issues going on right now, the Patriots are still less of a disaster than the Jets.

However: Aaron Hernandez, you are a colossal moron for all this madness, it would have almost been better to just release everything to the police unless you actually killed the dude.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hes done everything but admit to killing the guy at this point.

---------- Post added 2013-06-21 at 10:34 AM ----------

Hearing that the Patriots didn't let him into the practice facility, stating they don't want unwanted media attention.

More shit being dug up, apparently he had some words with Wes Welker a few days after being drafted. http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...atened-welker/

10+ Year Old Account
    This whole Hernandez thing is just mind blowing. All the stories coming out of nowhere about things that have happened around him even before this, just, wow.

This Pats pre-season is starting to look like a complete train wreck. If things keep up like this we'll start the season with Amendola and a collection of bit players on all the other recieving spots. We'd be lucky to have a winning season if that were the case. >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Russell Wilson isn't the only one that can throw a baseball http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-bi...101912322.html

i blame it on tebow

=D