10+ Year Old Account
    I am going for picking the Broncos as well, I don't care how many people are missing form the defense, Peyton has shiny new toys, and I doubt the Ravens WRs can bail out Flaaco as easily as last postseason, Boldin isn't there anymore, and his other favorite target is missing for the season in Dennis Pitta.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    Dumervil is going to be all over peyton.
    Nobody really gets all over Manning. JJ Watt sort of, but even then he had a game that would be considered great by most other QBs.

Anyways my pick is Denver because Flacco is ass in the regular season.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    Dumervil is going to be all over peyton.

Either way on the long run idc, cause im a pats fan! Woo!
    I'm a Patriots fan too, but I've grown a healthy respect for Manning over the years. I'm not betting against him at home.

Deleted
    Broncos are going to destroy Ravens...

10+ Year Old Account
    Great, that's going to mean having the Final Countdown in my head for the rest of the night. -_-

15+ Year Old Account
    Football!

And already sick of the Sunday Night crew.

And game delayed. Blargh.

10+ Year Old Account
    God damn Chris Colinsworthless. He says that Flaaco was playing well, sure, he was playing well enough, but his WRs were playing out of their god damn minds, bailing him out of bad situations like nobody's business.

His voice makes me want to murder someone as well. I know that others feel the same.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

10+ Year Old Account
    NFL network just turned into the weather channel, showing the doppler, radar, everything. Thought that was pretty funny.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbyjawz View Post
    His voice makes me want to murder someone as well. I know that others feel the same.
    Collinsworth about killed Madden for me. Then they replaced him with Phil Simms.... Can't we just clone Pat Summerall and John Madden?

9:10 EST kickoff time now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    Collinsworth about killed Madden for me. Then they replaced him with Phil Simms.... Can't we just clone Pat Summerall and John Madden?

9:10 EST kickoff time now.
    If only, if only. Joe Buck is another one that irks the hell out of me, when I found out that the Aikman/Buck crew were announcing my Niners game, I let out a massive NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Freaking Joe Buck. Still better than Collinsworth though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbyjawz View Post
    If only, if only. Joe Buck is another one that irks the hell out of me, when I found out that the Aikman/Buck crew were announcing my Niners game, I let out a massive NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Freaking Joe Buck. Still better than Collinsworth though.
    Joe Buck is so emotionless. The NFL, and all the major sports frankly, should use local crews for nationally televised games. Almost without exception the local crews are far, far more interesting to listen to than the national crews. Take baseball. Would you rather listen to Joe Buck call a Dodgers game on Fox in the playoffs or Vin Freaking Scully? No one in this universe would pick Joe Buck over any of baseballs legendary or even just their very good announcers. In hockey not many would rather listen to Doc Emmerick, Eddie O, and Pierre McGuire over Randy Hahn, Ken Daniels, Bob Cole, Dave Strader or a handful of other amazing local guys. I'm sure there are a number of far more interesting local crews in the NFL than Joe Bucks/Troy Aikman, Al Michaels/Collinsworth, etc. Crews that actually know the players on the field, what the teams have went through this season and in seasons past because they watch every one of their games.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate touchbacks.

10+ Year Old Account
    First blood Ravens. Lack of pass rush seems noticable with how much time Flacco had there a few times.

- - - Updated - - -

Welker doing what Welker does best. Just as I was coming to terms not having him on the Pats anymore. fml

How does this make any sense? Flacco above 60% completion rating in the regular season? Well I guess he sort of exploded in the first couple of games last season too. And man Denver's defense doesn't look like they know what to do with Torrey Smith.

10+ Year Old Account
    Beautiful pick there by Harris, nice pass under pressure by Manning the Elder to follow it up too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    That is a craaaaazy pick. Considering a tight end has never won that award, and you're not exactly picking one of the super stars in their prime like Graham or Gronk. Any reasoning behind that one?
    Was supposed to retire, came back to win it all for the Falcons, gonna have a great year on the stacked receiving end of Atlanta.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice try, Welker, trying to make me feel better, but it's not helping.

Holy shit Julius Thomas where did you come from

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Was supposed to retire, came back to win it all for the Falcons, gonna have a great year on the stacked receiving end of Atlanta.
    To win that award he is going to have to put up something like 2,000 yards and 12 TDs. Never Going To Happen. Megatron shattered the receiving yard record last year, received TWO OPY votes. TWO. TGon would have to lead the NFL in receiving (won't happen), lead his team in TDs (could happen), blow everyone away at his position in receptions, yards, and TDs (won't happen with Graham uninjured), and need no QBs or RBs to have standout years (won't happen).

There is a 0% chance TGon receives a single OPY vote. Zero Percent.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post
    Holy shit Julius Thomas where did you come from
    He finally got healthy lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn, that has to hurt. Going from a play that should have been called incomplete to a TD. As the guy who is not Collinsworth said: that is an advantage of a no-huddle offense.