10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post
    I feel bad for Cutler. Dropped TD pass, open reciever who stand and waits for the ball (that's being thrown to him from a QB currently being eaten as dinner by a D-lineman), and the consisent piss-poor play of that offensive line. Yikes.
    Yeah, hes been getting hit all night too.

That O line is scary, and Clay Matthews is eating it.

that was just brutal for me to watch. Whole offense was just total crap tonight. Cant blame it all on Cutler but he needs blame. Cant blame it all on the O-Line but they need blame. WR and RB too. We held the GB offense in check enough like I had originally anticipated but the offense just went back to the Caleb Henie games with nothing happening was totally pathetic. Was hoping the Bears were past these performances but I guess not.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    that was just brutal for me to watch. Whole offense was just total crap tonight. Cant blame it all on Cutler but he needs blame. Cant blame it all on the O-Line but they need blame. WR and RB too. We held the GB offense in check enough like I had originally anticipated but the offense just went back to the Caleb Henie games with nothing happening was totally pathetic. Was hoping the Bears were past these performances but I guess not.
    They won't be past them until they get a real offensive line. Cutler was bad yesterday, like seriously bad, but its hard to be good when you have a guy in your face every single time you drop back. Matthews was ridiculous yesterday. Aside from that their defense couldn't stop the running game from Green Bay, a team who can't run the ball, and schematically didn't target their best receiver nearly enough (that was an issue with the Lions last week), I don't know if it was just a time to let routes develop thing or what, but Marshall didn't get nearly enough looks and when he did he dropped a TD.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sweet, Sidney Rice is supposed to start. Looks like Golden Tate will also.

I just hope our O line can improve. Russell Wilson said that was a big thing he wanted to improve on this week is communication with the line. So we'll see.

In all fairness. Cutler throws a lot of bad passes, I was stuck with it as a Bronco's fan...O-line isnt to blame for the loss, nor WR's. Cutler and special teams lost it.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Foosha View Post
    In all fairness. Cutler throws a lot of bad passes, I was stuck with it as a Bronco's fan...O-line isnt to blame for the loss, nor WR's. Cutler and special teams lost it.
    Broncos fan here too, I know the feeling. He takes so long to throw, always looking for the home run ball. I think you could blame Cutler for 4 of the sacks and OL for the rest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pittsburg looks old and slow. I don't see them being much of a threat all season to anybody.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.

Quote Originally Posted by LolretKJ View Post
    Pittsburg looks old and slow. I don't see them being much of a threat all season to anybody.
    Oh look, another guy that knows absolutely nothing about the Steelers saying stupid things. I'm shocked! How about the 49ers and the Lions? They're both statistically older than the Steelers and had all their starters playing. Are they too old and slow too? Are they not a threat? Do a little bit of research before saying putting in your 2c. If you don't, you end up looking ignorant and saying dumb things like this.

OT: Revis and Keller are out for the Jets / Steelers game. Harrison and Polamalu are questionable, but doubtful at this point. It'll be weird seeing both teams without their defensive leaders out there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can I say the Steelers looked unimpressive? They looked pretty slow last week... Almost as if they're old.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

10+ Year Old Account
    Normally I keep this stuff to myself, but since this game will be broadcasted to a lot of people.. I figured I would type what has to happen for Seattle to win.

As far as offense goes, there has to be a lot of things if the defense starts out like they did with Arizona ignoring how well they came back in the 2nd half. Wilson, like he said needs to communicate with the offensive line much better. Too many unread blitzes by Arizona got through, and to say Dallas wont try the same is like asking if the bear shits in the woods. I think once this gets sorted out we will see what Wilson really is capable of. The balls missed in the red zone last week were very poorly placed balls under pressure. A lot of them were diving catches by the receivers.

Penalties need to go bye bye. There will be no excuse for off sides at home for us.

I expect the run game to be much more aggressive initially unlike later on in the Arizona game. With Moffit back and Okung apparently good to go I expect to see a lot of good runs and a much better well protected pocket. Hopefully some more tight end plays too to silence the people saying we should make Kellen Winslow another offer.

Defensively, if they play like they did in the 2nd half at Arizona aside from the Kolb drive I'm not too worried. Some things can improve. I thought Earl Thomas had a fairly quiet game last week. I can't really say too much here... They are completely capable of giving Romo a hard time.

Some notes on players -

Golden Tate: He performs really well in practices, and doesn't really do much in games. Hes starting for the first time this week taking the spot of Charlie Martin who is out. Its his time to shine, and he needs to.

Bruce Irvin: I don't want to knock this guy... but he needs to improve to show his worth as a first rounder. He has a ton of speed, and the pressure is there. There needs to be some more quarterback eating though to support his claim of double digits sacks this year.

Russell Okung: No more penalties man. 3 in the last game.

Brandon Browner: No more penalties. I know a guy like his size playing corner makes it tough with these replacement refs, but he did a great job at the end of the last season to clean that up a bit. Knock the rust off and our corners are pretty scary with Richard Sherman.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Normally I keep this stuff to myself, but since this game will be broadcasted to a lot of people.. I figured I would type what has to happen for Seattle to win.

As far as offense goes, there has to be a lot of things if the defense starts out like they did with Arizona ignoring how well they came back in the 2nd half. Wilson, like he said needs to communicate with the offensive line much better. Too many unread blitzes by Arizona got through, and to say Dallas wont try the same is like asking if the bear shits in the woods. I think once this gets sorted out we will see what Wilson really is capable of. The balls missed in the red zone last week were very poorly placed balls under pressure. A lot of them were diving catches by the receivers.

Penalties need to go bye bye. There will be no excuse for off sides at home for us.

I expect the run game to be much more aggressive initially unlike later on in the Arizona game. With Moffit back and Okung apparently good to go I expect to see a lot of good runs and a much better well protected pocket. Hopefully some more tight end plays too to silence the people saying we should make Kellen Winslow another offer.

Defensively, if they play like they did in the 2nd half at Arizona aside from the Kolb drive I'm not too worried. Some things can improve. I thought Earl Thomas had a fairly quiet game last week. I can't really say too much here... They are completely capable of giving Romo a hard time.

Some notes on players -

Golden Tate: He performs really well in practices, and doesn't really do much in games. Hes starting for the first time this week taking the spot of Charlie Martin who is out. Its his time to shine, and he needs to.

Bruce Irvin: I don't want to knock this guy... but he needs to improve to show his worth as a first rounder. He has a ton of speed, and the pressure is there. There needs to be some more quarterback eating though to support his claim of double digits sacks this year.

Russell Okung: No more penalties man. 3 in the last game.

Brandon Browner: No more penalties. I know a guy like his size playing corner makes it tough with these replacement refs, but he did a great job at the end of the last season to clean that up a bit. Knock the rust off and our corners are pretty scary with Richard Sherman.
    Y'know, I'm a Cowboys Fan, but I've actualy got Seattle to win this one.

Just seems to me the Cowboys had a great game against the Giants, but I think the Seahawks will shock 'em. The mentality of the Cowboys at this point is probably too comfortable going into the game where the hawks wants to show they can play. They need this game alot more than the 'boys feel they do.

And I agree, I think Wilson is going to seriously get communication going with his line this week and get it going.

Adding to that, I think the Dallas O-line is gonna get pounded. Romo can dance away alot, but it's just a matter of time before it'll cost big plays. And with the penalties? Against the Giants, they had drives where they literally had to pull 15 yards each time for a new set of downs. And when Witten, of all people, pulls a stunt like he did.. I don't think it bodes well for 'em.

I'm still confident 'Boys is a playoff team this year, but this game in particular? I think it has to go bad before it gets better. Ofcourse I'm open for a pleasant suprise but.. I think the 'Hawks got this one.

Although, I still do expect a really, really good game. Probably even a really close one. Should be awesome to watch ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasperio View Post
    Y'know, I'm a Cowboys Fan, but I've actualy got Seattle to win this one.

Just seems to me the Cowboys had a great game against the Giants, but I think the Seahawks will shock 'em. The mentality of the Cowboys at this point is probably too comfortable going into the game where the hawks wants to show they can play. They need this game alot more than the 'boys feel they do.

And I agree, I think Wilson is going to seriously get communication going with his line this week and get it going.

Adding to that, I think the Dallas O-line is gonna get pounded. Romo can dance away alot, but it's just a matter of time before it'll cost big plays. And with the penalties? Against the Giants, they had drives where they literally had to pull 15 yards each time for a new set of downs. And when Witten, of all people, pulls a stunt like he did.. I don't think it bodes well for 'em.

I'm still confident 'Boys is a playoff team this year, but this game in particular? I think it has to go bad before it gets better. Ofcourse I'm open for a pleasant suprise but.. I think the 'Hawks got this one.

Although, I still do expect a really, really good game. Probably even a really close one. Should be awesome to watch ^^
    Yeah, if the hawks improve on what I listed I see no reason for them to lose this game.

I am so much more scared about GB's defense than Dallas'. Clay Matthews is going to break records this season.

I just wana see Russell Wilson silence the idiots that say Flynn should still start... Russell is the QB we need to focus on, not swap them in an out. I don't care if Flynn could step in and light it up. Russell is who we need to start.

To put it in perspective. Skelton got 5 passes tipped last game. Russell had 1. I think once he gets some time to throw and a stable offensive line, he will light it up and silence the doubters.

But hey, maybe its just his charismatic self speaking through me. There is something about this guy that makes him great just through speaking. Thats why I'm a huge supporter of him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Demarcus Ware is greater than or equal to Clay Matthews. Think it boils down to how they handle Ware, since the rest of Dallas' defense is mediocre.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Demarcus Ware is greater than or equal to Clay Matthews. Think it boils down to how they handle Ware, since the rest of Dallas' defense is mediocre.
    We'll see. Clay Matthews destroyed last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    Can I say the Steelers looked unimpressive? They looked pretty slow last week... Almost as if they're old.
    They were missing their "defensive quarterback" against a guy so good at the Quarterback position he makes Superbowl-winning coaches prematurely throw challenge flags. On the offensive side of the ball, they didn't look all that slow - and aside from Ben's pick, I'd say their passing game was pretty goddamn awesome. Wouldn't count Pittsburg out just yet.

---------- Post added 2012-09-16 at 08:42 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    We'll see. Clay Matthews destroyed last night.
    Against one of the worst offensive lines in the NFL.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nah Dallas takes this one. They are bursting with confidence after beating the Giants, as long as they don't underestimate the Seahawks and come in expecting an easy win there is no excuse for losing this game. We should be 2-0 coming home to Dallas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hernandez had somebody roll on his ankle, out to the locker room and questionable for NE. Crap. =/

10+ Year Old Account
    Good to see Cj Spiller still playing dominant.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    J.Flacco is looking really good last 2 games he might be a top 5 QB this year if he is passing the way he has been and keeps it up. As for Mike Vick he is getting beat down this game I will be surprised if he makes it the whole game and. I am also surprised that the refs have ejected any players or giving any warnings yet their seems to be a fight about to break out every other play.

10+ Year Old Account
    Baltimore this offseason have really tuned up their weak offence, their D is still in my opinion the best in the league but they lacked solid scoring last season.

Flacco has definitely upped his game.

---------- Post added 2012-09-16 at 07:35 PM ----------

The Jags have finished the first half with -4 yards in passing.

Ouch.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.