10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Not anywhere close to what I expected. The short part where the refs say "fuck it, field goal" is the only real relevant part toward football itself. The rest was just extremely silly shit.
    And the bashing to Goodell.

Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post
    Tom Brady gulping that 32oz container of cum made me fall out of my fucking chair. Bravo, South Park.
    *Randy takes a sip*

THIS IS CUM

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally saw the episode, was awesome.

"Fuck it, it's a fucking field goal" was hilarious.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Also, Weeden needs new receivers who don't think the football is a bomb.
    I've lost count of how many times I've screeched myself hoarse yelling at Greg Little to JUST CATCH THE @$%#@ BALL YOU IDIOT!!! just this season alone
    22 miles of hard road
    33 years of tough luck
    44 skulls buried in the ground
    Crawling down through the muck
    Ah yeah...

Not anywhere close to what I expected. The short part where the refs say "fuck it, field goal" is the only real relevant part toward football itself. The rest was just extremely silly shit.
    It's got a deep message. You see, if ... well ... you know, drinking semen.

10+ Year Old Account

GO HAWKS!! and NO this does NOT make up for Jerome's parting gift in our SB. Also you may want to read this, the entire thing.

http://lifexinxrewind.wordpress.com/...-referee-crew/
    Last edited by Cantheal; 2012-09-30 at 04:36 AM.
    Just because I don't care does'nt mean I don't understand

I know the voices in my head are not real BUT they have some REALLY good ideas

10+ Year Old Account
    That was pretty horribly written article by someone with clear bias. He breaks down the play in the most stupid convoluted way, and then states "Well no ref would of called it right anyway." The difference, is that it was blatantly an interception in real time, and even when breaking it down like he did with photos and slow motion replay, he still can't make a convincing argument considering the fingertips don't count as possession.

It was a terrible call, the entire game was terribly called.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    That was pretty horribly written article by someone with clear bias. He breaks down the play in the most stupid convoluted way, and then states "Well no ref would of called it right anyway." The difference, is that it was blatantly an interception in real time, and even when breaking it down like he did with photos and slow motion replay, he still can't make a convincing argument considering the fingertips don't count as possession.

It was a terrible call, the entire game was terribly called.
    It was the same crew that did the Redskins/Rams game. I had a feeling it would be bad from the start.

ya that was a bad article, it uses arguments that arent even true. such as "According to the rules, this is why the call was correct. 2 Feet down, mutual possession of the ball, while Jennings is still in the air which by rule means he can’t have possession yet. Touchdown." First off Tate didnt have posession at that point and second of it absolutely DOES matter what happens after the ball hits your hands. Anyone else remember Calvin Johnson's catch vs the Bears. It didnt count because he didnt maintain possession of the ball, and neither does Tate, heck he never even has possession. Hitting it 1st with your hand doesnt outweigh the fact the other guy has it cradled with both arms to his chest. It was a bad call, only the blindly faithful Seattle fans cant see that

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    ya that was a bad article, it uses arguments that arent even true. such as "According to the rules, this is why the call was correct. 2 Feet down, mutual possession of the ball, while Jennings is still in the air which by rule means he can’t have possession yet. Touchdown." First off Tate didnt have posession at that point and second of it absolutely DOES matter what happens after the ball hits your hands. Anyone else remember Calvin Johnson's catch vs the Bears. It didnt count because he didnt maintain possession of the ball, and neither does Tate, heck he never even has possession. Hitting it 1st with your hand doesnt outweigh the fact the other guy has it cradled with both arms to his chest. It was a bad call, only the blindly faithful Seattle fans cant see that
    Nah the article is pretty spot on. If in doubt (which there clearly is) the offensive receiver gets the ball. Jennings should have deflected the ball instead of trying to catch it, and it's his mistake GB lost and not the refs.

I think this gif is pretty spot on, notice how Tate's left hand never releases the ball on picture.
    Last edited by mmocff76f9a79b; 2012-09-30 at 08:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yilar View Post
    -snip-
    There is no doubt. Jennings has the ball to his chest, two hands around it. Tate has one had on it, if that. Even IF he caught it -- and he didn't -- it doesn't matter; he BLATANTLY pushed a GB player out of the play. Offensive pass interference. Game over, regardless of what happened on the play afterwards.

10+ Year Old Account
    I does not matter to me everyone complaining, the entire game was infulenced by the refs poor calls on both sides but all the packers fan's seem to recall is the one and aparentlly only PI there was in the game was Tate's and it wasn't called. The catch/interception is what it is and after looking at the camera angles that were not shown on espn show what the stand in ref saw, what the FULL time Perm reveiw ref saw and what the league saw on tue. Hell I woulnd't even care if we had lost the game just to see them physically beating down GB I know this could be a good year and that the future looks good for us again.

Besides,

#1 It is time to move on and think about a underated Ram's team so as not to fall into the trap a lot of teams do when playing the seahawks and tale them lightly

and #2

Just because I don't care does'nt mean I don't understand

I know the voices in my head are not real BUT they have some REALLY good ideas

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    There is no doubt. Jennings has the ball to his chest, two hands around it. Tate has one had on it, if that. Even IF he caught it -- and he didn't -- it doesn't matter; he BLATANTLY pushed a GB player out of the play. Offensive pass interference. Game over, regardless of what happened on the play afterwards.
    But a 1 hand catch is also a catch, and the rules clearly state that the wide receiver has the advantage in case of a simutalous catch (which this clearly is). It doesn't matter that Jenings had more control of the ball.

You're right about the PI, the game should have ended with an offensive PI, but it's funny how people complain about Jennings not getting the interception when the only thing that was truely wrong in that play was the missed call on the PI.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Game should of been over long before that, back when they called PI on Kam Chancellor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good to see Ryan Pickspatrick, Cj Fumbler and Fred Jackshit all had great games. Destroyed at home, sigh.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm honestly pissed off at an unacceptable loss. Poor play calling, terrible defense performance, Russell Wilson with this worst game yet.

If he performs like that in Carolina next week I will go against my word and say Matt Flynn needs to start vs NE.

Detroit looks pretty terrible atm. Theyre only win was a nailbiter... against Cleveland. This could easily be an 0-4 team. I didnt think theyd be a playoff team but I didnt anticapate them looking this bad. I am looking forward to playing the Vikings now to see how legit they really are.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do have to take a moment and laugh at anybody that thought the replacement refs weren't a huge factor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    Detroit looks pretty terrible atm. Theyre only win was a nailbiter... against Cleveland. This could easily be an 0-4 team. I didnt think theyd be a playoff team but I didnt anticapate them looking this bad. I am looking forward to playing the Vikings now to see how legit they really are.
    Well, Stafford threw 51 times. There's your problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cards are being held by the Dolphins surprisingly well. Turned off the GB game when they were leading by 14, but looks like things are getting closer there too.