10+ Year Old Account
    I've been thinking about this for awhile, but offensive holding really needs to be a five yard penalty. Ten yards is too much for what is probably the most common penalty. It kills drives. And it can be called at any time. As vague and confusing the rule already is, you're going to basically stop drives for it? I don't get it. It was 5 yards a while ago, wasn't it?

10+ Year Old Account
    then they could make defensive holding not an automatic first down?

teams don't seem to be having trouble scoring points last I checked

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I've been thinking about this for awhile, but offensive holding really needs to be a five yard penalty. Ten yards is too much for what is probably the most common penalty. It kills drives. And it can be called at any time. As vague and confusing the rule already is, you're going to basically stop drives for it? I don't get it. It was 5 yards a while ago, wasn't it?
    As a Cowboys fan, I would be all for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Raven's CB Jimmy Smith just had surgery for a sports hernia. Possibly out for the rest of the season.

Yay for 4th and 5th string CB's getting to start for the rest of the season.
    Elbren (Paladin) - Priam (Warlock) - Pompeymagnus (Hunter) - Rahab (Shaman) - Ithillian (Druid) - Licinius (Mage) - Romulus (Warrior)

Quote Originally Posted by Amsden View Post
    As a Cowboys fan, I would be all for that.
    As a Cowboys fan, any change to offensive holding and false starts are welcomed. Problem is, the Cowboys line has to hold because they are so awful at blocking.

Cutler being out for the Bears doesn't bode well for them Monday Night against the 49'ers. I'm a Bears fan, but even I don't feel to confident with Jason Cambell starting.

10+ Year Old Account
    if my QB were Jay Cutler I wouldn't feel too bad about him getting hurt, they even have a genuine actual NFL QB as their backup now, a QB who has about the same passer rating as Cutler in recent years, and he was working with the Oakland receiving group that was drafted for their ability to win the race to the trainer's table, which is to say they were almost as bad as who Chicago had

10+ Year Old Account
    I really don't want the falcons to shit the bed against the cards.

At least wait a few weeks.

looks like foles (hit 5 times, 2 INTs, 1 fumble) isn't fixing anything either. funny how the white QB is having excuses made for him by the white announcers though.

when a corner blitz gets to foles they say the OT has to pick that up
    when a corner blitz gets to vick they say he shouldn't hold the ball so long (3 seconds)

10+ Year Old Account
    It's nice to see Trent Richardson do well, but come the hell on Dallas. You're losing to the CLEVELAND BROWNS.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Somehow I saw this happening. We haven't won 2 in a row yet this season why should they start now....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fizzbob View Post
    looks like foles (hit 5 times, 2 INTs, 1 fumble) isn't fixing anything either. funny how the white QB is having excuses made for him by the white announcers though.

when a corner blitz gets to vick they say he shouldn't hold the ball so long (3 seconds)
    As much as I hate the Eagles and Vick, It's not the QB or the Ried. It's their god awful front line lol

And what happened to the Falcons?. Ryan is killing my fantasy team lol. The Ryan/White combo has been doing me so good all year and the they seemed to forget how to play.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yahoo Sports Link

Loren G. "Sam" Lickteig passed away on Nov. 14, 2012 of complications from MS and heartbreaking disappointment caused by the Kansas City Chiefs football team.
    Possibly one of the worst things I've ever read ... and yet, I couldn't stop laughing.
    Elbren (Paladin) - Priam (Warlock) - Pompeymagnus (Hunter) - Rahab (Shaman) - Ithillian (Druid) - Licinius (Mage) - Romulus (Warrior)

15+ Year Old Account
    Can someone please explain to me how Chad Henne lit up the Texans for 4TDs and 340 yards? Also, why is Henne not the starting QB in Jacksonville? He has played significant time in three games this year and in each of them looked vastly better than Gabbert has all season. The last week and a half with Henne play the bulk of the game thanks to Glassbert getting injured immediately the Jags have looked like a semi functional football team.

The Lions lost to the Packers, again. I think that makes 21 losses in the last 24 games against the Pack. Couple more weeks until the game in Green Bay which Detroit will lose for the 21st year in a row.

---------- Post added 2012-11-18 at 04:33 PM ----------

Houston only cases in a FG giving Chad Henne the chance to win the game for the Jags.

---------- Post added 2012-11-18 at 04:39 PM ----------

Holy hell the Jags might actually pull this off. WTF Houston. 1st and goal at the 6.

---------- Post added 2012-11-18 at 04:42 PM ----------

Okay maybe not, the Jags are promptly imploding when they got in the red zone.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Jeez the Cowboys like to keep it stressful!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amsden View Post
    Jeez the Cowboys like to keep it stressful!
    Five more months and they can draft six offensive linemen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like the Saints woke up.

/sigh
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Quote Originally Posted by fizzbob View Post

theyre both bad and should feel bad lol.

Eagles dont get it. The passing game isnt working, and it hasnt been working and it will continue to not work. IT gets worse because McCoy got hurt. Arguably one of the best tools in your toolkit was underutilized all season and is now hurt. You can't win when you dont use whats given you success in the first place.
    Quote Originally Posted by ccsabathia View Post
    heat ≠ light
    it...i....what?

"They was WATERING them. They was trying to GROW WHEELBARROWS."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fengore View Post
    Looks like the Saints woke up.

/sigh
    You're a couple weeks late. I don't know if it was their "head coach" coming back, or what, but they've been on fire for a while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    You're a couple weeks late. I don't know if it was their "head coach" coming back, or what, but they've been on fire for a while.
    Yeah but they didn't exactly deliver a blowout in either game. Seems everyone's getting their season's best scores against Oakland this year.

I mean, I knew we were in for a long recovery process but I didn't think it'd be this painful.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.