Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Logonov View Post
    yes cause that unfair advantage worked out well for the Packers last year, or the colts a few years previous to that, or how about the Falcons 2 years ago?
    Statistics don't lie. You have a better chance at getting to the conf championship (with fewer injuries aswell!) if you have a bye week over someone not getting a bye week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yilar View Post
    I like the idea. I always figured the first round bye was over the top and gave an unfair advantage to certain teams with easier schedules.
    Yeah, then the season doesn't matter at all. You could half ass it and keep everybody healthy for the playoffs.

Usually the teams that get first seeds due to weak SoS get blown up in the playoffs by real contenders. Not that I'm saying I'm calling another falcon blow out, because they are a bit better this year, but I don't expect them to win.

15+ Year Old Account
    Is RG3 a brother or is he a ding dong (black on the outside white on the inside)? Rob Parker is here to question that for you:
    http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...8822--nfl.html

So because RG3 isn't a thug, powered through college since he is highly intelligent, doesn't speak like he is ignorant and doesn't understand how words are pronounced, it means that RG3 isn't black enough. Also he is banging a white chick as Parker points out although I don't understand that at all considering that that isn't a rarity at all.

"What do his braids say to you?"

Bahahahaha Skip Bayless. ESPN must not have much going on right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    Is RG3 a brother or is he a ding dong (black on the outside white on the inside)? Rob Parker is here to question that for you:

So because RG3 isn't a thug, powered through college since he is highly intelligent, doesn't speak like he is ignorant and doesn't understand how words are pronounced, it means that RG3 isn't black enough. Also he is banging a white chick as Parker points out although I don't understand that at all considering that that isn't a rarity at all.
    "I'm just trying to dig deeper... into... why he has an issue"

yeah stopped there. What a toolbag.

Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    When you flabergast Stephen A. Smith then you know you overstepped the "weird" zone when it comes to talking about racial issues.

10+ Year Old Account
    By the way, sometimes an apology doesn't really change anything. "I'm sorry I said those things". No you're not. You said them. It's there. You're an idiot. Continue being an idiot and don't apologize for something you're not really sorry for.

Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post
    "What do his braids say to you?"

Bahahahaha Skip Bayless. ESPN must not have much going on right now.
    Not enough Tim Tebow related news clearly.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else kinda bored of this TNF game?

Quote Originally Posted by Amsden View Post
    Anyone else kinda bored of this TNF game?
    the whole slate this season of TNF games have been.....depressing
    Quote Originally Posted by ccsabathia View Post
    heat ≠ light
    it...i....what?

"They was WATERING them. They was trying to GROW WHEELBARROWS."

10+ Year Old Account
    Fat man touchdown. This game was worth watching after all.

10+ Year Old Account
    KC@Oakland is going to be a godawful game of "who can lose best?"

Taking suggestions for what to watch after the Giants/Falcons game.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Logonov View Post
    the whole slate this season of TNF games have been.....depressing
    The league really, really needs to rethink this whole every team plays in primetime idea. What a terrible fucking idea. There have been so many completely unwatchable prime time games this year. I understand that it is all part of the quest for the almighty dollar bill, but they really need to consider cutting Thursdays altogether. But that won't happen. They are pushing for a team in London, the stupidest idea ever, just because it might make them a few extra dollars, watered down talent, no free agent signing there ever, and the unbelievable travel be damned.

---------- Post added 2012-12-14 at 08:16 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Fengore View Post
    KC@Oakland is going to be a godawful game of "who can lose best?"

Taking suggestions for what to watch after the Giants/Falcons game.
    Well you can watch the Lions and Cardinals. Megatron needs 303 yards to set the NFL record for most yards in a season. he might get all 303 in this game. Plus you get to watch the absolute worst QB play in league history so that is something. Or you can watch the assassination of the Buffalo Bills at the hands of Marshawn Lynch who is going to try to stomp their brains in.

The answer is obviously Dallas and Pittsburgh though, the only game with playoff significance for both teams.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well you can watch the Lions and Cardinals. Megatron needs 303 yards to set the NFL record for most yards in a season. he might get all 303 in this game. Plus you get to watch the absolute worst QB play in league history so that is something. Or you can watch the assassination of the Buffalo Bills at the hands of Marshawn Lynch who is going to try to stomp their brains in.

The answer is obviously Dallas and Pittsburgh though, the only game with playoff significance for both teams.
    I hope Sidney Rice channels his inner Greg Jennings and puts da team on his back with his bruised foot. Wilson needs 6 more TDs to tie Peyton Mannings rookie TD record.

If I didn't know this was Rob Parker and Skip Bayless, I would've thought this shit was a terrible attempt at satirical humour.

10+ Year Old Account
    Washington Post Link

ESPN suspends Rob Parker indefinitely.

DeMaurice Smith, Executive Director of the NFLPA, actually saying something useful for once.

Robert can certainly take care of himself. Nonetheless, I hope that our men and for that matter, my own kids, will never beg for authenticity from someone who can only talk about the things that other people have the courage to do. People need to be held accountable for the offensive things that they say.
    Elbren (Paladin) - Priam (Warlock) - Pompeymagnus (Hunter) - Rahab (Shaman) - Ithillian (Druid) - Licinius (Mage) - Romulus (Warrior)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elbren View Post
    Washington Post Link

ESPN suspends Rob Parker indefinitely.

DeMaurice Smith, Executive Director of the NFLPA, actually saying something useful for once.
    Good. And I missed Arian Fosters tweet earlier.

https://twitter.com/ArianFoster/stat...00889361211392

I love his humor.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's pretty damn funny. Both the suspension and Foster's tweet.

What's not funny. Chris Kluwe's position coach has advised him to cut out all the stuff he does. You know, the awesome stuff that makes him the most entertaining player in the league. Mediocre (or bad ) season or not, he's the best thing in the NFL right now. Seriously.

Oh, and I just saw a Tivo commercial with Tim Tebow in it. I guess the wordplay makes sense. I guess I was just shocked to see Tebow doing commercials. He sure as hell wasn't a Peyton Manning or Aaron Rodgers either. Those guys know how to do commercials.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    That's pretty damn funny. Both the suspension and Foster's tweet.

What's not funny. Chris Kluwe's position coach has advised him to cut out all the stuff he does. You know, the awesome stuff that makes him the most entertaining player in the league. Mediocre (or bad ) season or not, he's the best thing in the NFL right now. Seriously.

Oh, and I just saw a Tivo commercial with Tim Tebow in it. I guess the wordplay makes sense. I guess I was just shocked to see Tebow doing commercials. He sure as hell wasn't a Peyton Manning or Aaron Rodgers either. Those guys know how to do commercials.
    Kluwe wont "cut it out". Even his special teams coach said he didn't bother telling him because "he wont listen".

I haven't seen the Tebow commercial, but yeah the Peyton Manning commercials are pretty good. The oreo commercial him and Eli did was great.

Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

love this commercial.