15+ Year Old Account
    So how far is Te'o falling down draft boards? This story has to be the single biggest character issue red flag pretty much ever right?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post
    Don't be surprised if SD turns out to be a playoff contender again. The guy was phenomenal in Denver, and it's been the offense that's killing SD lately.
    Would have to be a wildcard then. I don't see Denver losing that division till Manning breaks down.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post
    Don't be surprised if SD turns out to be a playoff contender again. The guy was phenomenal in Denver, and it's been the offense that's killing SD lately.
    So SD gets McCoy. Chiefs get Andy Ried. Denver is Denver. And 4-12 Oakland do nothing. Entire AFC West is trying to improve except the Raiders. Maybe they are going for a 2014 1st rounder draft pick. Sucks to be a raider fan.
    Last edited by kunah; 2013-01-18 at 02:35 AM.
    Operation Red Wing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    So how far is Te'o falling down draft boards? This story has to be the single biggest character issue red flag pretty much ever right?
    Holy Balls ... just read about this on Deadspin.

How horrible of a person do you have to be to make something like that up? lol Also, how lazy is today's media that it took almost a year for them to realize that his "girlfriend" was a made up person?

On a side note, he may be there when the Ravens draft now. lol
    Elbren (Paladin) - Priam (Warlock) - Pompeymagnus (Hunter) - Rahab (Shaman) - Ithillian (Druid) - Licinius (Mage) - Romulus (Warrior)

10+ Year Old Account
    The article, since I had no idea what anyone was talking about: http://deadspin.com/5976517/manti-te...ium=socialflow

Edited for original source because Deadspin deserves the hits for breaking this.-Conscript
    Last edited by conscript; 2013-01-16 at 11:44 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Anyone think that Lennay Kekua is going to become the next Ron Mexico? God I hope so.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGitsAzyure View Post
    Terry Bradshaw a bit surprising. But Eli? Surprising? HAHAHA that guy is a product of a great defense, decent running game, and incredible receivers.
    That's why Tyree, Burress and Manningham have had such big careers since leaving, right?

What if he was in a relationship with Ronaiah and made this up to hide being gay?
    Last edited by ProphetFlume; 2013-01-17 at 12:25 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by frunken View Post
    That's why Tyree, Burress and Manningham have had such big careers since leaving, right?
    Tyree is/was a nobody who is only known because he made that 'helmet catch'.
    Burress didn't technically 'leave' the Giants. He wasted the last few good years of his career in jail because he's an idiot.
    Manningham left the Giants and joined a team who has a QB that is the very definition of 'league average'.

What if he was in a relationship with Ronaiah and made this up to hide being gay?
    Making up a "girl"friend is one thing.

Making up a girlfriend who is in a car accident, terminally ill and who supposedly die's within hours of his grandmother dying and and producing false photo's/tweet's to prove her existence .... that's something else entirely. lol

If he really was using this as a cover to hide a gay relationship, why kill her off? Nothing about that makes sense. Unless he was planning on making up a new terminally ill girlfriend every time he started dating a new guy.

---------- Post added 2013-01-16 at 08:43 PM ----------

A couple of funny tweet's.

From comedian, Patton Oswalt.
    If only Lennay Kekua had a gun, she'd exist today. #nra4ever
    From Seth Meyers, of SNL
    These Te'o jokes are all very funny but let's all try and remember that a person who never existed is dead.
    Elbren (Paladin) - Priam (Warlock) - Pompeymagnus (Hunter) - Rahab (Shaman) - Ithillian (Druid) - Licinius (Mage) - Romulus (Warrior)

15+ Year Old Account
    The would be the funniest and most pathetic thing to ever happen. I really, really hope some major athlete breaks that barrier this year and just gets all the gay scare out of sports.

Someday this entire Te'o thing is going to be made into the greatest 30 for 30 on ESPN fucking ever.

Also that Patton Oswalt tweet nearly killed me.

10+ Year Old Account
    the mayor of Boston needs to just give up on pretending he knows anything about professional sports

10+ Year Old Account
    Why? Aren't Gonk and Wilcock some of Patriarchs best players?
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gus Bradley is now the head coach of Jacksonville.

Oh well.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--hi...GlvbnM-;_ylv=3

Everytime I see one of these type stories and articles I wanna choke somebody. The ignorance of these people is beyond belief. Do they honestly believe there is an owner of a NFL franchise that is saying to themselves "Wow, this guy is the perfect candidate. He has all the knowledge and skills we need... too bad hes black. Let's hire that less qualified white guy now." All these teams care about 2 things, Winning and making money. I dont think any of them give 2 shits what race a coaching candidate is (which also ties into how outdated the Rooney rule is). Maybe I should now criticize Yahoo for employing Michael Silver in the first place on the basis he's just another white guy in a predominantly white field.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    Why? Aren't Gonk and Wilcock some of Patriarchs best players?
    they're absolute fixtures, just like KJ and Hondo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Gus Bradley is now the head coach of Jacksonville.

Oh well.
    At least that name sounds familiar, but I have no idea where he comes from.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    At least that name sounds familiar, but I have no idea where he comes from.
    Now former Seahawks defensive coordinator.

Tucker Max tweeting about Manti Teo:

Halloween costume idea: Tell everyone you're coming to a party. Don't show up. You're Manti Teos girlfriend
    Alabama, don't worry theres nothing fake about AJ McCarrons girlfriend (except for her tits, but thats a good thing)
    A fake dead girl is preferable to any actual Notre Dame girl I've ever met, so I kinda get Manti Teos thinking
    Also, what's the point in playing football if you have to make up a girlfriend? Taking repeated blows to the head just does not seem worth it if you're not even getting any pussy out of it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neazy View Post
    Also, what's the point in playing football if you have to make up a girlfriend? Taking repeated blows to the head just does not seem worth it if you're not even getting any pussy out of it.
    He was though. It apparently isn't a big secret around ND that he was seeing other girls. Hell several ND players have came out today and said they thought this was all a trumped up act by Te'o which is why they refused to wear leis in solidarity and encouraged other students/players not to as well.

Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neazy View Post
    Tucker Max tweeting about Manti Teo:

Love Tucker Max he is such an asshole but that's what makes him great.

10+ Year Old Account
    So the Cardinals scooped up Arians, which I like, I figured he was a good fit there given his track record with young QBs