10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, Russell Wilsons agent went up to the Seattle staff and requested an altered contract. Which you can't do cause the NFLPA's CBA.

He should work out more endorsements instead if his agent really wants Wilson to get more money.

Yea I dont know many players that get a bigger contract after 1 season. If that happened we'd have so many overpaid players running around.

49ers and Patriots for sure.

Gotta do at some statistics for the "Boxes" you bet on for the super bowl. To pick multiple boxes in the same row/column or not...

So far so good. FALCONS ALL DA WAY!

10+ Year Old Account
    Gonna be a long day for Atlanta if the Niners can put six in the box and stop the run.

Troy sounds like he has a cold.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, why the fuck did the NFL start the game at noon. I was working on my car figuring that it started at 1 like usual.

Oh well. 9ers are getting the bottom bitch treatment.

Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Man it would be great if Michael Turner could be like Michael Turner of a few years ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love that they were playing Move Bitch by Ludacris when Turner got that first down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    I love that they were playing Move Bitch by Ludacris when Turner got that first down.
    Because they know it'll be his only run over three yards all game.

And Julio Jones is the savior of the south. Seriously, did the Niners get their defensive playbook from the Broncos?

its Atlanta Im sure they have mostly Ludacris and other Atlanta rappers as their playlist

Yay, the 49ers are getting stomped on. 49ers could come back, but they won't win this game

Credit for the creation of this awesome signature belongs to Shyama

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Because they know it'll be his only run over three yards all game.

And Julio Jones is the savior of the south. Seriously, did the Niners get their defensive playbook from the Broncos?
    I've said all year the 9ers defense was overrated. I just figured that their offense would be able to walk over them with the read option. Obviously not.... whole 9ers bench looks phased and shocked.

Julio Jones and Megatron are the reasons why you want tall corners in this league now, lol. They are monsters.

---------- Post added 2013-01-20 at 12:55 PM ----------

Unrelated, but that old report of Wilsons agent requesting a contract alteration is "bullshit" in Gus Cook's words.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    its Atlanta Im sure they have mostly Ludacris and other Atlanta rappers as their playlist
    Plus Ted Turner, Hank Aaron, Jeff Foxworthy, the man who invented Coca Cola, the magician...

Oh I misread that as being about the Atlanta crowd. Oh well, standing by my vague reference.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still puzzles me why Vernon Davis doesn't get the receptions he should. Such a big play maker.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's an idea Atlanta, it's a long shot, but it might just work:

Fucking cover Vernon Davis.

10+ Year Old Account
    When was the last time Ryan made a play without the 49 D breathing down his neck as he makes the throw?

Alright so they finally contain the front line, but every time the ball is snapped, Ryan seems almost instantly crowded by white shirts.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fengore View Post
    When was the last time Ryan made a play without the 49 D breathing down his neck as he makes the throw?

Alright so they finally contain the front line, but every time the ball is snapped, Ryan seems almost instantly crowded by white shirts.
    Reading some blogs about the Falcons last week, and the Falcons O line is reaaally below average. Combine that with a decent 9ers front and yeah...

Thats how bad the Seattle pass rush was last week, lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do coaches do that? 52 seconds left, completed pass. You have three timeouts, take one. Don't wait 15 seconds and THEN take it. What the hell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do coaches do that? 52 seconds left, completed pass. You have three timeouts, take one. Don't wait 15 seconds and THEN take it. What the hell.
    Its smart clock management, and faith in your offense. Seattle was doing that in their last drive and still scored too fast, lol.

Hell, even with that TD there is a lot of time on the clock for SF to run a hurry up.

SF took that time out if thats what you are referring to not the Falcons. Falcons were prob doing their best to make sure that SF wouldnt have much time on the clock if they got the ball again.