Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Wow dude you didn't notice the disgrace to the NFL with his low socks? Don't even watch the super bowl man, just sit and think about what kind of fan you really want to be.
    Players are getting more and more out of control. Soon we will see some of them with their shirts only half tucked in. This madness has to be stopped!

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I wonder if you can get fined for uniform violations in the pro bowl

everyone should wear their pants backwards, Kris Kross could be the halftime performer, it has to be at least slightly better than it is now
    I raise you Das EFX for halftime performers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmiiW936jqw

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's an interestingly useless stat.

The last twenty Super Bowls have been played by a player who played at Nebraska. Kinda not hard to see a streak this long, considering there's as many players on both teams combined as there are Division 1 schools in college football.

More Titus Young Twitter stuff: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...red-of-threats

If this were last year I'd say he's being a jackass, and even though he is I can't say I blame him for wanting to get the hell out of Detroit. Matthew "I hope Megatron can catch this" Stafford hasn't got to be the best QB to work with.

10+ Year Old Account
    he dug his own grave

maybe if he didn't improvise all of his routes he'd get the ball thrown his way more

as is, maybe the arena league would take him, or they could just get the backup QB to play catch with him on the sidelines, kind of like giving the kid a controller that isn't plugged in so he'll quit bugging you

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I'll take it. Though Jones won't go for something like that I'm sure, he's not smart enough to coax Jon Gruden into coaching again.
    Dallas added grudens defensive line coach and special teams coach. I heard brad johnson is coming out of retirement

10+ Year Old Account
    Hearing rumors of Darrelle Revis might be looking for a new home and the Seahawks are "very interested".

What are some of the best secondaries in NFL history? Adding Revis might give us a run for that rank if hes healthy from his injury.

Fuck y'all, Denver's "very interested" too!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post
    Fuck y'all, Denver's "very interested" too!
    Not with that Peyton Manning contract looming over.

Plus we got 10 draft picks this year. Expect us to trade a few. Seahawks will have quite a bit of cap room once you shake Flynn, Leroy Hill, and Trufant. Which Hill and Trufant will happen this year. Reading a lot of articles and people seem to think trading Flynn will be very hard.

Pretty sure Seattle already has one of the best secondaries in the NFL. Adding Revis would just be unfair.

But anyway, I really doubt the Jets would trade Revis right now despite what the reports say; they need to hold on to what they have and make a run at the wild card. Losing any key players, especially Revis, would make it so they're for sure not a playoff team. And if they're going that route they might as well have fired Rex. Since Rex is still the coach I see them trying for one last run.

10+ Year Old Account
    they've got one more season of Sanchez, then they can start the rebuild, they wouldn't want to trade Revis unless it made them a better team right now and those types of trades are not commonplace

10+ Year Old Account
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ered-in-fight/

Jesus. You either party hard or hardly party.

In other news, Rihanna - Diamonds may be the best strip club song of all time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Late to the party about Revis, but I can see Denver making a run for him and moving Champ to FS if they keep him at all with Elway's "win now" mode. Not that I would care, I don't want San Fransisco to go for him though, he would be expensive, and from the games that I have seen if the receiver gets the ball when he is covering, he doesn't make a monster effort to get the tackle. I like Webb on the Ravens much better, but he is made of glass it seems.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

10+ Year Old Account
    Cowboys pick up former Tennessee Volunteers head coach Derek Dooley as WR coach

Not sure how I feel about that. Maybe it's just my bias against Tennessee, or the lingering effect of Lane Kiffin making me doubtful of any coach to come out of there.

Still wondering where Tebow will go. I don't see why somebody like Green Bay doesn't pick him up, and let him sit and watch a player like Aaron Rodgers, and train under someone like that. Mark Sanchez sure as hell isn't gonna teach him how to be the worst starter in the league.

Tebow is just going to have to suck up the fact that teams won't want him playing QB. If he can get past that, then he could end up being a very valuable asset to a team. There's no denying that good things happen when he's got the ball.

Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Tebow is just going to have to suck up the fact that teams won't want him playing QB. If he can get past that, then he could end up being a very valuable asset to a team. There's no denying that good things happen when he's got the ball.
    He probably should be a TE if he really wants to play football and wants to stay in the game that should be the way for him to go.

10+ Year Old Account
    With this draft class I won't be surprised if he plays.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...st-down-in-nfl

I think most of us had heard that things weren't well, but it seems he's semi-officially through. I know some of the rules meant to prevent concussions aren't very popular among fans watching, but things like this make me feel it's all for a good reason. Shame to lose a decent player like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's shitty. I was wondering where he was. Hell, two years in the league and he may have to "retire". I mean, I know some people have retired over concussions, like Troy Aikman, but that's after a long career. What I remember from him, he was fun to watch.