10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neazy View Post
    That's perfect. It's not as self-hating as wearing a bag over your head, but it still says "I know my team sucks, but I don't care".

No idea on Cruz. Didn't even know he was a free agent. You would think he would have been picked up on day 1. I think I'd rather have him than Boldin.
    Hes not that I know of, just trying to restructure his deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Yilar View Post
    It could be a lot worse! You could be rooting for the Jaguars, Raiders, Browns or Bills. Those teams have even less going for them atm than the Jets.
    Well my #1 team is the Cardinals (I'm from AZ) so the combined misery of following those two teams is worse than any single team in the league. This is why I watch all the Patriots games and live vicariously through Tom Brady.

15+ Year Old Account
    So Donte Stallworth was in a hot air balloon mishap http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...-balloon-crash

Which led to

10+ Year Old Account
    It could be a lot worse! You could be rooting for the Jaguars, Raiders, Browns or Bills. Those teams have even less going for them atm than the Jets.
    Truth. You know your team's in the shitter when the most positive thing that's happened in years was your owner dying.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Truth. You know your team's in the shitter when the most positive thing that's happened in years was your owner dying.
    Here's hoping for the Cowboys to..well....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Here's hoping for the Cowboys to..well....
    Well lets hope when he does go tits up he doesn't look as bad as Al Davis did....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Well lets hope when he does go tits up he doesn't look as bad as Al Davis did....
    Well seeing how he looks at the moment at only 70, I fear for his future.

Quote Originally Posted by Neazy View Post
    An interception on an across-the-body throw in double overtime is choking no matter how you look at it. That was his single worst throw of the season and it came when they needed him the most. Sure the defense fucked up to get them to that point but if he kept playing like Peyton Manning in that double OT they still win the game.
    And between the interceptions he played just like in the regular season, held back only by a guard who held on two critical (converted) third downs. One tipped pass and one bad play doesn't ruin a game so much as a safety who doesn't cover deep on a hail mary (on third down), creating one of the biggest defensive gaffes in recent history.

Quote Originally Posted by MC ALPACA FLAYME View Post
    And between the interceptions he played just like in the regular season, held back only by a guard who held on two critical (converted) third downs. One tipped pass and one bad play doesn't ruin a game so much as a safety who doesn't cover deep on a hail mary (on third down), creating one of the biggest defensive gaffes in recent history.
    I never said Peyton Manning singlehandedly lost the game. He didn't. But he still choked. His last interception was god awful, literally the worst pass I've ever seen him throw. That's the story of his career: let him get ahead and he will murder you, but when teams play him close and things stop going his way he loses focus and screws up.

10+ Year Old Account
    The biggest mistake of that game was taking a knee to go into OT imo.

Deleted
    The biggest mistake of that game was taking a knee to go into OT imo.
    Not by a longshot... Letting Flacco throw a deep ball in a prevent defence was.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not by a longshot... Letting Flacco throw a deep ball in a prevent defence was.
    Yeah it was.

To base your chances of winning on arguably the best QB on the field or on a rng coin toss which decides most winners?

---------- Post added 2013-03-17 at 03:16 PM ----------

In case you heard the rumors that Doug Baldwin might be traded to the Colts.

http://www.facebook.com/permalink.ph...00689383309356

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently Dumervil's new agent is one that usually gets his client to follow the money. That pretty much leaves out the Broncos and most of the other contenders, since they aren't likely to give up the cash (or have it to spend in the first place). So where does he go? I've seen Tampa mentioned, and they seem to have money to spend. Investing some in Dumervil might not work out too badly for them.

10+ Year Old Account
    You lot are slacking, or sleeping. Jake Long jsut signed a 4 year deal with the Rams, a good move for them, because he can keep Bradford upright for even just a little bit longer.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbyjawz View Post
    You lot are slacking, or sleeping. Jake Long jsut signed a 4 year deal with the Rams, a good move for them, because he can keep Bradford upright for even just a little bit longer.
    Yeah, and nobody mentioned Greg Jennings to the Vikings that I remember, lol.

I just post mainly seahawks stuff because it usually gets overlooked in sports news. I guess that isn't so much the case anymore though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haven't been paying much attention to...well, anything lately.

Well, it's no doubt the Arena League needs iconic names to make them more popular, so it's no surprise the Orlando Predators owner would hire Tim Tebow if he doesn't end up anywhere else.

Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Tebow would be perfect for Arena but I don't think his ego will let him go to arena but we will see maybe he will.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sleeping at that time, EU here

Yeah, and nobody mentioned Greg Jennings to the Vikings that I remember, lol.
    I did a page or 2 back wasn't much reaction to it beyond "meh he's not been fit past 2 years Green Bay won't miss him"

Tebow to the arena league would be pretty funny. At least he'd get to be a QB on those teams!

Interesting that he went to the Rams even though their playoff chances are wayyyy lower than Miami. Dude probably wanted one last pay day.

Greg Jennings to Vikings is meh. Don't really care about Jennings, don't really care about the Vikings unless they can upgrade their QB.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Tebow to the arena league would be pretty funny. At least he'd get to be a QB on those teams!
    He'd completely wreck AL players. He's competent enough at QB to play better than starters already (like the one he had been backing up), and he's one of the toughest guys in the league to bring down when he runs.