10+ Year Old Account
    I hate Thursday night football because of the shortened weeks. Glad we only got "gifted" with one this year, and its against the Cardinals after the Titans.

10+ Year Old Account
    Giants' schedule doesn't look too bad at all. Monday Night is vs. Vikings. Meh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    Monday Night is vs. Vikings. Meh.
    Pats @ Panthers for our Monday night game. Equally meh about it.

Then again the late games are usually a problem for me, as a European, so most of the time IF I watch them it's on the morning after. Don't always have the urge, and once I've seen the score it's highly unlikely I'll still watch it. Even if it's a good game, knowing what's going to happen is a turn of.

10+ Year Old Account
    Giants' schedule doesn't look too bad at all. Monday Night is vs. Vikings. Meh.
    I don't know. Given consistency, that's two slightly-above-average teams playing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I don't know. Given consistency, that's two slightly-above-average teams playing.
    As big of a Giants fan I am, I go into every season expecting them to fail. It's kind of my thing, that way I can be pleasantly surprised. (usually)

10+ Year Old Account
    As big of a Giants fan I am, I go into every season expecting them to fail. It's kind of my thing, that way I can be pleasantly surprised. (usually)
    I do the same with the Cowboys, but then again, it's not hard when they DO fail every single year.

10+ Year Old Account
    Flying to New York and Texas twice, hardly variety in the Raiders' away games this year.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ehh not good for me http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...d-with-battery come on people this is the year for the Falcons don't get crazy.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I do the same with the Cowboys, but then again, it's not hard when they DO fail every single year.
    Yeah but man do they like to wait till the very end to do so .

But our schedule doesn't look too bad this year. I'm just glad we don't have the 49ers or Seattle since I think they will be the best 2 teams in the NFL next year.
    Last edited by Amsden; 2013-04-19 at 05:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jets and Bucs apparently finally got the Revis trade done. Very curious about the details, I must say, and about 0% mourning that I won't be seeing Revis across the field 2 games a year.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Jets and Bucs apparently finally got the Revis trade done. Very curious about the details, I must say, and about 0% mourning that I won't be seeing Revis across the field 2 games a year.
    I got sick of hearing about the whole Revis thing after a week. He can go be meh in Tampa all he wants.

I'm also excited about the Colts schedule. 4 prime time games (if you count TNF), and the most important one being at home against Denver. I'll be going to that game regardless of ticket prices.

Deleted
    Let's hope the Bucs didn't pay overprice (I heard 1st rd+2nd + last round pick, which is WAY TO HIGH!) for a CB that had 1-2 good years and then got injured with a ACL injury that is potentially career ending for certain players. As a Patriot fan I hope the Jets keep sucking .
    Last edited by mmocff76f9a79b; 2013-04-21 at 10:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yilar View Post
    Let's hope the Bucs didn't pay overprice (I had 1st rd+2nd + last round pick, which is WAY TO HIGH!) for a CB that had 1-2 good years and then got injured with a ACL injury that is potentially career ending for certain players. As a Patriot fan I hope the Jets keep sucking .
    Yeah that is insane.

People are assuming AD's recovery is the norm now.

Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Yeah that is insane.

People are assuming AD's recovery is the norm now.
    Ap runs forward, revis runs backwards/sidestep.

HA! None of Revis's contract is guaranteed. WTF is his agent thinking?

Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Åmbulance View Post
    HA! None of Revis's contract is guaranteed. WTF is his agent thinking?
    Yeah I don't know why he would leave a non contending team for another non contending team and go without a guaranteed contract.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow Bucs nailed that deal. I fully expected them to get fleeced, but they gave up a first rounder + conditional 4th (or 3rd depending) and the contract he signed has no guaranteed money. I see no downsides to this, unless Revis just absolutely stinks or doesn't get healthy in time, and even then the Bucs don't lose out big.

lol and poor Rex Ryan, he's praying that the Jets hit it big in this draft, or he's looking for a job next year, I think.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chadwix View Post
    Ap runs forward, revis runs backwards/sidestep.
    I was going to say that, but yeah exactly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow Bucs nailed that deal. I fully expected them to get fleeced, but they gave up a first rounder + conditional 4th (or 3rd depending) and the contract he signed has no guaranteed money. I see no downsides to this, unless Revis just absolutely stinks or doesn't get healthy in time, and even then the Bucs don't lose out big.

lol and poor Rex Ryan, he's praying that the Jets hit it big in this draft, or he's looking for a job next year, I think.
    I think he's pretty much guaranteed to lose his job. Even if they have a great draft, Miami just dropped a crap ton to reload on talent and the Patriots are still the Patriots. Honestly, I don't even see them being any better than the Bills.
    Elbren (Paladin) - Priam (Warlock) - Pompeymagnus (Hunter) - Rahab (Shaman) - Ithillian (Druid) - Licinius (Mage) - Romulus (Warrior)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elbren View Post
    I think he's pretty much guaranteed to lose his job. Even if they have a great draft, Miami just dropped a crap ton to reload on talent and the Patriots are still the Patriots. Honestly, I don't even see them being any better than the Bills.
    Their cap is still ass too. Bills have a long way to be good again, and Miami is in that process. Once Brady or Belichick retires they will probably retire at the same time either way. Then the patriots will be in the recession unless they strike gold again.