10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Once Brady or Belichick retires they will probably retire at the same time either way. Then the patriots will be in the recession unless they strike gold again.
    I sacrifice a gnome every Sunday to ensure we have a similar transition like the Colts had from Manning to Luck. The Football Gods must be pleased with my actions, right? Titchy little buggers can't possibly be any good at football, that should be close enough to a heretic for them.

10+ Year Old Account
    that didn't take long, new Raven Rolando McClain got arrested again

oh yeah, and this Revis trade is just more fallout from the incredibly stupid Sanchez contract, they just destroyed their team with that extension, so much wasted money this year
    Last edited by draynay; 2013-04-22 at 06:05 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    that didn't take long, new Raven Rolando McClain got arrested again
    Sigh ... dumb ass. >.<

At least he's doing this early, so the Ravens know to take a MLB within the first few picks.

Hello Kevin Minter, welcome to Baltimore.
    Elbren (Paladin) - Priam (Warlock) - Pompeymagnus (Hunter) - Rahab (Shaman) - Ithillian (Druid) - Licinius (Mage) - Romulus (Warrior)

10+ Year Old Account
    Kam Chancellor just got paid 35m for 5 years, 17m guaranteed.

Prelude to what Earl Thomas and Richard Sherman will get paid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Scott Fujita signed a one-day contract with the Saints while visiting Machu Picchu and announced his retirement. Happy he still felt close enough to the Saints to want to retire as one, he was the first free agent to sign post-Katrina and was a key member of the defense when it wasn't a laughingstock.

And for those of you scoring at home, Fujita was able to get a contract and sign it at 10,000 feet above sea level in the Andes while Dumervil was unable to be close enough to a fax machine to get it done.

10+ Year Old Account
    And for those of you scoring at home, Fujita was able to get a contract and sign it at 10,000 feet above sea level in the Andes while Dumervil was unable to be close enough to a fax machine to get it done.
    Hahaha, so true. xD

That Dumervil contract thing will be a "thing" forever now. In 20 years time people will use it to show how backwards these early internet days still were, when we still had to rely on fax machines instead of doing everything digital (yes, including signing contracts).

Eric Decker and his wife get a reality show.

sigh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MC ALPACA FLAYME View Post

sigh
    I predict better (but less hilarious) results than Chad Johnson's

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MC ALPACA FLAYME View Post

sigh
    Hey

She is pretty hot.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Wow Bucs nailed that deal. I fully expected them to get fleeced, but they gave up a first rounder + conditional 4th (or 3rd depending) and the contract he signed has no guaranteed money. I see no downsides to this, unless Revis just absolutely stinks or doesn't get healthy in time, and even then the Bucs don't lose out big.

lol and poor Rex Ryan, he's praying that the Jets hit it big in this draft, or he's looking for a job next year, I think.
    I was going to say that they both got a pretty good deal out of that. Bucs got a playmaker with little risk, and Jets got some future cap-space and some future talent from the draft. Then I remembered it's the Jets and don't remember them using the draft very well. I guess they could've had it worse...

10+ Year Old Account
    Rex Ryan is a lame duck coach anyway, not much different than when the Jags hung Del Rio out to dry and fired him mid-season

so they'll cut him loose when they have to face Falcons-Steelers-Patriots-Bengals-Saints in consecutive weeks leading up to their bye and get absolutely crushed through October-early November

then they'll have plenty time to lure away whichever college coach is out to run away before his program gets sanctioned

10+ Year Old Account
    Glad to see we have all arrived on the fact that Rex Ryan is bad, after being told off when I said he was on par with Andy Reid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Glad to see we have all arrived on the fact that Rex Ryan is bad, after being told off when I said he was on par with Andy Reid.
    Well I'd call neither of those 2 bad. Not Cam Cameron bad, to name someone. But not winning the Superbowl either, so far. I don't think you leave enough room for actual bad coaches if you start calling Rex Ryan a bad coach.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't say Ryan was a bad coach either, I was agreeing on how screwed he is

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't say Ryan was a bad coach either, I was agreeing on how screwed he is
    With Ryan's big mouth he would have been a good fit as a Raider's coach, imo.

Wonder if the new owner/management would consider him if he's out of a job and the current Raiders coach is inevitably fired after this season. (Cause he's fighting a lost battle as well, and I'm not convinced he'll get more then this (second) year to prove himself.)

I always thought Ryan wasn't anything special, aside from being an awesome media whore

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah, hes terrible. Worse than Reid. Maybe on Norv Turner level.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    i thought the national media brainwashed everyone into thinking reid was a good coach. you guys have restored my faith.
    You cared enough to post.

10+ Year Old Account
    the NFL announced a deal with DocuSign, an E-signature company

time to go all Office Space on those fax machines