10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Yeah Seahawks' punter is great so I don't see us doing anything with him.

Personally I won't be surprised if he doesn't land a NFL job.
    Same here with the Saints. Morstead is a stud. He's going nowhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yahoo trying to put their own little political spin on Kluwe being cut.

Yeah ... toooootally about his view on gay marriage. It has absolutely nothing to do w/ the fact that he's a mediocre punter, making way too much money and the Vikings just drafted his replacement.
    Elbren (Paladin) - Priam (Warlock) - Pompeymagnus (Hunter) - Rahab (Shaman) - Ithillian (Druid) - Licinius (Mage) - Romulus (Warrior)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFNK View Post
    Same here with the Saints. Morstead is a stud. He's going nowhere.
    He's a Super Bowl hero, how many punters can make that claim?

Quote Originally Posted by Elbren View Post
    Yahoo trying to put their own little political spin on Kluwe being cut.

Yeah ... toooootally about his view on gay marriage. It has absolutely nothing to do w/ the fact that he's a mediocre punter, making way too much money and the Vikings just drafted his replacement.
    Seriously. I cant stand when people try and twist shit to make it mean more than it really does. Its like those people who get fired from their job and immediately are screaming racism, when in reality they just werent very good at their job. I highly doubt if Tom Brady came out and was pro-gay rights the Patriots would cut him for it. Hell, if this was about gay rights at all they would've cut Chris Kluwe YEARS AGO. Its not he just now started. Some sports writers ignorance astounds me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hear Titus Young is in my neck of the woods, getting constantly thrown in jail

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I hear Titus Young is in my neck of the woods, getting constantly thrown in jail
    He's not the only one, apparently, there was news of this other ex-player that got arrested 3 times in 9 days. Tells you what a slow news day it is when that + Tebow + Jets is all the news that's being featured.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    First it was a DUI, then he tried to break into the impound lot on the same day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like Gronkowski will need a 4th surgery on his arm.

Not sure if he'll be ready to start the season. I'm out and on my phone atm. I'll try to provide a link later.
    Elbren (Paladin) - Priam (Warlock) - Pompeymagnus (Hunter) - Rahab (Shaman) - Ithillian (Druid) - Licinius (Mage) - Romulus (Warrior)

10+ Year Old Account

Not sure if he'll be ready to start the season. I'm out and on my phone atm. I'll try to provide a link later.
    Got ya covered http://tracking.si.com/2013/05/08/ro...roken-forearm/

Looking at 11 weeks after he has the 4th surgery. And they won't operate till the infection he's been batteling is gone. So even if he could be operated next week that would still mean late July before he's done recovering.

With little WR depth, and 1 TE missing and the other TE also recovering and not ready till September, it's going to be hard to do much offensively in training camp. I'm seriously hoping we can get it together early in the season, with all this stuff going on.

10+ Year Old Account

" Gronkowski is going to need a fourth operation to replace the plate that secures the broken bone in his forearm. That fourth surgery has long been expected and isn’t considered a major problem."

Sounds completely normal.

First surgery after he broke it the first time.
    Second after he broke it the second time, probably adding the plates.
    Third for infection.
    Fourth to remove the plates, and check on the infection.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ronde Barber is retiring after 21 seasons http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/92...iring-16-years

Didn't even know he was still playing. First ballot Hall of Famer for sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol Seahawks DE Gregg Scruggs tore his ACL...

wtf was he doing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh come on, this is just taking shit too far

http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/dish...nay-kekua-joke

10+ Year Old Account
    NFL.com has the Seahawks in the Superbowl, winning against the Bronco's. It's all based on voting by site visitors, so it's basically a good indication what the average person thinks should happen. (Though I suppose there'll be a fair share of people voting against certain teams, more so then for the other team). Still this is a pretty nice endorsement for the Seahawks from the Football watching public.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    NFL.com has the Seahawks in the Superbowl, winning against the Bronco's. It's all based on voting by site visitors, so it's basically a good indication what the average person thinks should happen. (Though I suppose there'll be a fair share of people voting against certain teams, more so then for the other team). Still this is a pretty nice endorsement for the Seahawks from the Football watching public.
    I still don't buy the whole read option QB gimmick. Eventually someone will find a way to shut it down and the Seattle+SF hype will die down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Yeah. Even when we went to the super bowl nobody thought we would do anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Yilar View Post
    I still don't buy the whole read option QB gimmick. Eventually someone will find a way to shut it down and the Seattle+SF hype will die down.
    Wilson and Kaepernick can both pocket throw very well.

Thing is, people often think we're running a read option play when really it turns into a read option because Russell ends up scrambling a lot.

That being said, I doubt anybody will be stopping Seattles read option. Especially with Marshawn + Percy lined up as backs. No read option team really has the offensive weapons Seattle has right now. Also the first defenses to "figure it out" will be the ones that play the read option in practice.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yilar View Post
    It'll go the way of the wildcat, probably this upcoming season. But I think Wilson and Kapernick have the ability to transition into more traditional offences when the time comes.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Seattle is so overhyped. All of it from one impressive win (the 42-13 game against SF). The two previous blowouts were against teams that had completely quit. I'll take Green Bay and San Fran over Seattle any day as far as potential NFC Champs. And this is coming from a Bears fan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amsden View Post
    It'll go the way of the wildcat, probably this upcoming season.
    Thing is, the Wildcat was able to mildly irritate defenses, and keep a few teams hanging on in limited situations. Read option just straight up was blowing teams up cause they had no answer to it. I agree that teams will figure it out and find ways to stop it, but I doubt it's going to be as easy or as quickly as it was with the wildcat.

10+ Year Old Account
    they're already interviewing and hiring personnel familiar with defending it, it will still be a good offensive option but I don't think we'll see any more 181 yard rush games from QBs, - it won't go away, I'm sure everybody will bust it out when they play the Saints or the Lions