Page 3 of 432 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Go Pats is all I have to say.

10+ Year Old Account
    Watching the Cowboys throw the Thansgiving Day win away was rather sad to see. Why oh why would you fumble the ball that far in Saints territory, and how do you not get closer to FG range so you don't wind up missing a 59 yarder? Then again, it looked like the Saints were gonna throw away a rather easy win away too until that crucial fumble.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Andrac View Post
    Go Pats is all I have to say.
    -_- hey atleast we got Suh to nail Tom Brady a couple times. Tom needs a haircut.

Quote Originally Posted by klheart View Post
    -_- hey atleast we got Suh to nail Tom Brady a couple times. Tom needs a haircut.
    Meh, I was never a huge fan of brady anyway so I don't mind him getting hit other then if he gets injured. Although imo I don't think he is an amazing QB like everyone makes him out to be. Sure he is good and all, but he has also had the best pats team in the entire history of the franchise. So to me I haven't seen him do anything that most other people couldn't do with the same exact team. Lets see him have a shitty offensive line and then try to accomplish anything like bledsoe had to put up with. Plus those first few super bowl win seasons the defense would usually score half the points.

I also don't mind so much as I think he needs to have some sense knocked into him. He is annoying me as he is starting to become just like dan marino: blame other people for your mistakes.

The fact that the Steelers - Bills game even had to go into overtime is atrocious.

Here's another issue. Do you guys that have watched the Steelers games think Goodell is trying to make an example of them? Everything Harrison hits turns into a flag and results in a penalty. Anyone with sense and a decent knowledge of football will know that the hits in question, were clean. The hit today where he pasted Fitzpatrick was a clean hit, because he ducked his head into his chest. The play resulted in a 15 yard roughing the passer penalty, and ultimately a touchdown.

If you're going to implement rules, make them for all teams. Don't penalize the hard hitting teams because you think they're "repeat offenders" and make them pay for your ignorance of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozles View Post
    Sorry for not updating this in a while, been busy!

Childress was fired. Big surprise. When you put in your fossil and broken QB, you're going to lose games. Period.

I really want to see the Packers start playing like they were predicted to. Rodgers isn't exactly impressing everyone. The only star that's shining is Matthews.
    Just think how good the Packers would be if half their starters weren't injured and out for the year.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    As long as Peyton Manning is not in the play-offs, I'll love how the NFL goes... but I have to say that my Pats are doing a hell of a job

Best game all year was when we crushed the NY Jets and their wannabe Bellicheck coach lol

Don't know much about NFL, but I come from England and I support the Denver Broncos because when I lived in Peru as a baby my dad would watch the Tele and I think he said that the channels were supplied from somewhere in Denver.

Anyway, go Broncos. (It's a shame they're doing so bad)

10+ Year Old Account
    Atlanta Falcons all they way baby...see you in Dallas for the Super Bowl

15+ Year Old Account
    My saints seem to be doing pretty good:}
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by Northy View Post
    Packers vs Queens this Sun, can't wait to put them purple pansies to bed twice this season.

Its to bad my team, Chicago, is going to stomp them

I'd saw Eddy Reed almost single-handedly beat the Browns and then set himself on fire.

Even though this season has been completely and utterly disappointing for my Broncos, Tim Tebow is looking legit. He breathed some life into the team at Oakland, and he's the reason why we won at Houston. He needs a lot of work, but the guy just has that "it" factor that so many players don't possess. The guy's a winner, so I'm excited for the coming years!

10+ Year Old Account
    And Singletary is now the latest coach to get sacked. Looks like we're on the way to a record year in coaches getting fired.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    It seems like Favre is done now. Considering the fact that he is inactive for todays game.

I'm going to miss that man

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    I'd saw Eddy Reed almost single-handedly beat the Browns and then set himself on fire.
    I saw Ed Reed almost single-handedly beat the Bengals and then Ray stole his lighter to set Carson Palmer on fire.

---------- Post added 2011-01-03 at 06:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by JimRaynor View Post
    It seems like Favre is done now. Considering the fact that he is inactive for todays game.
    I would have loved for the Vikings to tell him to suit up anyway and than bring him in for the 4th quarter of a blowout loss.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    I saw Ed Reed almost single-handedly beat the Bengals and then Ray stole his lighter to set Carson Palmer on fire.
    I would have loved for the Vikings to tell him to suit up anyway and than bring him in for the 4th quarter of a blowout loss.
    Reed is a beast. Even with being injured for that first half of the season he still comes away with a bunch of picks.

Farve was done, I am glad he is done, great player, but I lost all respect for the man when he was going to retire the first time and came back after camp.

When the Ravens play the Pats in the Divisional round, I hope that Reed gets another multi-pick game. With Cam at OC, we move from the running game too much, we need to set up the play-action, and use our receivers in more short routes, Mason and Stallworth can go on those deep routes, but Boldin and Housh can take off after the catch damnit! Put them on Slant/Out routes! I want Cam gone after this season, winning games or not, this offense had so much more potential.
    Last edited by Robbyjawz; 2011-01-03 at 06:46 PM.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

This topic is being revived for "Pleuighoffs? Are you kidding? Pleuighoffs?"

Who do you guys have?! My picks for the first four!

Seattle at Nawlins:

I'm going for the serious upset pick here, and going Seahawks. I think because the Saints have some injury problems and have struggled holding the run so far in the regular season, the Seahawks will be able to exploit that.

Seattle 20 - Saints 14.

Jets at Colts:

Simply put - the Jets can't stop Manning. Not a lot of teams can, especially with the ego's they have on that team. Yikes.

Colts 24 - Jets 13.

Philly at Packers:

This was one of the toughest ones to pick. It's tough trying to chose which qb I'm going with here, but I have to say the edge is going to the Packers. The Eagles have an inconsistent defense and the Packers have had a solid D all year. That being said, the Eagles have an excellent special teams.

Packers 24 - Eagles 21.

Kansas City at Ratbirds:

I thought forsure the Ravens were going to win this one until I read about Reed's possible absence from tomorrows game (http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...e=HP_headlines). If that's the case, I'm giving the edge to Cassel. Let's be honest here guys, Flacco isn't that great. Kansas City pulls a close one out, then has to play my Steelers at Heinz Field.

Chiefs 20 - Ratbirds 17.

Those are just my picks and I know most of you guys are going to disagree with me especially with the upset picks, but guys, try to keep it respectable.

---------- Post added 2011-01-08 at 09:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Robbyjawz View Post
    When the Ravens play the Pats in the Divisional round...
    Assuming they get by the Chiefs without Ed, they still have to beat the Steelers at home.

I can already see the "They already did" argument coming through. Before you start, they had Charlie Batch playing and not Big Ben. Even when we did have our 4th string playing, it took you guys until the last 15 seconds in the game to do beat us. The Ravens aren't a contender this year, not with teams like the Steelers and Patriots healthy.