Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Acnoctus motioned to another, lesser captain to meet the new Orc. He couldn't deal with more than one freshly risen trainee. Some people called it weakness

And some people were found in bloody chunks in the plague wood.

After a time, his trainee came back up to him. Perfect...

Sighing, he asked tenzin without looking at him: "what do you need, trainee?"

Nok'ranosh's eyes went from the high elven knight to another, most obviously inferior, who approached him. Nok'ranosh knew not to waste his strength, and thus was completely still as the warrior stopped just out of his reach. This one was a human; Nok'ranosh had fought his kin ever since the Second War. The man was wearing black plate armor with a hood of matching color, covering his face but very well showing the blue light that shot out from his eyes - and the smirk of yellow teeth.
    "Look what we have here! Seems like some of the greens didn't make across the ocean in time!"
    He looked over Nok'ranosh briefly. The orc was struggling to hold back his rage; while he only had the most limited understanding of the human language, the few words he picked up infuriated him. The man's smile helped a long way.
    "You were the one Lithica picked up outside Brill, weren't you? You're quite a fighter, he said, and you have the composure to not lose your mind in undeath. You're interesting, greenie, but it's not that easy to become one of us."
    He opened his palm, and four projectiles shot out from his fingers, shattering Nok'ranosh's chains instantly. The orc fell to the floor; immediately, the human placed his sword against Nok'ranosh's neck.
    "Find your weapon of choice, green. I'll be back with someone else of your caliber soon. If you try anything, you'll be killed. Don't disappoint me."
    Nok'ranosh felt the blade vibrate, and a shock spread through his body. He collapsed as he heard the footsteps fade away into the distance.

It took him thirty seconds to regain his composure and climb to his feet. Rushing over to a weapon rack, he found a large, but somewhat blunted, ax. Weighing the weapon in his hands, he waited for the human to return.

You ask for more? Then come, traveler, to the Whispering Deep, where only the mad walk.
    Raid Idea: The Whispering Deep and Ny'alotha

Quote Originally Posted by Ihnasir View Post
    Umbra - you are a god.

" It seems you neglected to show me where to learn magic, or that pile of bones sent me the wrong way."

Tenzin was still thinking about the green orb he had made.