Customizable Login/Character Screen

It would be awesome that instead of seeing Deathwing on SW, u can choose your own screen. Or if u could change the order of your toons on the Character Selection screen or even move the bar. The Login and Character screen are our OWN and should be able to customize it!

Suppose to be able to change the order of your chars on the char list in 4.2. I don't get why it's such a big deal for some people though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Character moving is coming soon

Its a big deal to some who has seen the same character in the same space for the past X years.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can choose your own login screen, however it's against the rules as it requires modifying your WoW-client and related files.
    "After dealing with about 10 000 patients over the last 15 years, I would say that over 200 different medical conditions respond favorably to cannabis."
    - The late Dr. Tod Mikuriya, MD, interview in The Union: The business behind getting high
    Former national administrator of the U.S. Government's marijuana research programs
    http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/home

u cant change it as of Cata

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by firebolt0777 View Post
    Its a big deal to some who has seen the same character in the same space for the past X years.
    it really bothers u that bad..lol

its doesnt bother me but its gets old after awhile

Quote Originally Posted by dahawk View Post
    it really bothers u that bad..lol
    It was mainly a bother back before Cata. Every time you'd log in or switch servers your character highlight would 'unsticky' and you'd be highlighting the first character on the list again. The sticky thing works better now.

Anyway, sometimes you don't want to delete a character just to put your 'main' atm at the top of the list. It gets pretty annoying when you go to log in, only to accidentally hit enter twice, because for god only knows what reason your character screen loads faster than the speed of light and holds enter queues, and be forced to sit through a 4 minute load into Org and a laggy 2 minute log out of Org, system dependant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oajng View Post
    This is the way I see it. Everyone has human rights, and should respect everyone else's human rights. If you consciously hurt anyone you concede your human rights from what you have done. Think of it like pvp flagging.
    I find it so hilarious when people take pure neutrality and a flat tone as anger, hate, or rage.