Divine Bulwark Vs. Critical Block

I've noticed Blizzard has bumped down Divine Bulwark to 18% while warriors are getting 12% AND they can critically block, i'm feeling like our mastery is a little underwhelming compared to theirs, though I don't know numbers or anything but it seems like in raid gear with high levels of block they'll simply critically block consistantly making Paladin's rather weak in comparison. Anyone have any thoughts?

40% block vs 30% and a chance of 60% it's not such a bad deal.

that. . . and it's still in beta, they're still tuning.

their critical block will never bea 100% chance (unless they stack an ungodly amount of mastery)

and did u read holy shield now increase the amount we block by 10% so we will block 40% all the time they will block 30% most of the time and occasionally 60%

Mastery: Critical Block now increases your chances to block by 12%, up from 10%. Increases your chance to critically block by 12%, down from 20%. Each point of mastery now increases your chance to block by an additional 1.5%, and your chance to critically block by an additional 1.5% (Down from 2.5%).

Mastery: Divine Bulwark now increases your chance to block melee attacks by 18%, down from 24%. Each point of Mastery increases block chance by an additional 2.25%, down from 3%.

i think all up over a fight we will still block more damage given our higher block chance and our higher blocked amount percentage

and with the lower avoidance numbers in cata, capping block isn't a trivial task.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaitee View Post

and did u read holy shield now increase the amount we block by 10% so we will block 40% all the time they will block 30% most of the time and occasionally 60%
    I was reading that as the opposite. They've lowered the chance to block but increased the block value (the amount you block per...block)