LF People from newly merged battlegroups!

Hello!

If you are from one of the recently merged battlegroups, please tell us your experience! The forums are nothing but QQ about long ques these days, but I can't find anyone from the newely merged battlegroups accounting their experiences.

Basically,

Are Horde ques shorter in the newley merged bgs?

Deleted
    One can only presume it does shorten the queues. I would like to hear from merged battlegroup members for confirmation though.

Im on Retaliation which is in Group B of LFD. Queing as a healer both at 80 and 50 since the merge has more than doubled the que times for me :/

15+ Year Old Account
    Any info when blizz merge euro grps?
    of its already done?
    step into everything will gief ya nothing, mon

I'm on Nazgrel.

Queues have been roughly the same. Games have been fairer and more fun.

This has been a good change, and I can confirm that the sky is not falling.

I'm on US Bloodlust, and the queues have gotten longer. When you take four horde-dominated battlegroups and merge them together, all you're doing is putting strain on a system without fixing anything. Maybe it will be better when alliance battlegroups are merged in, like US-Nightfall, but right now there're no positives.

EDIT: However, I have noticed a lot less shit-talking.

Quote Originally Posted by Bstore2 View Post
    Hello!

If you are from one of the recently merged battlegroups, please tell us your experience! The forums are nothing but QQ about long ques these days, but I can't find anyone from the newely merged battlegroups accounting their experiences.

Basically,

Are Horde ques shorter in the newley merged bgs?
    It depends on what you queue up for and what battlegroup you are originally from. I'm from Emberstorm and my queues have gotten longer with the addition of Bloodlust to the list of linked BGs. But once they add the rest of the Battlegroups into the link queue times should be much shorter for everyone. Queue times atm are longer for horde (Most linked BGs atm are horde dominated) and Alliance queue times i would assume are shorter.

Horrible at 1am >< if your not 80 that is

10+ Year Old Account
    Alliance queues still as instant as ever!
    Might as well join the dark side and buy that faction transfer now.
    100 Rogue | 100 Priest | 93 Monk | 91 Druid | 91 Shaman | 90 Warrior | 90 Mage | 90 Hunter | 90 DK | 87 Warlock | 86 Pally

Whirlwind/Emberstorm merge victim here. Day 1 was insta queues, ever since 12-20 minutes.

Horde;80 bracket

It was terrible when Emberstorm joined Whirlwind. Queues were fast, but WW hordies were terribad. Now with the even bigger merge, queues are still as long, maybe 15 mins as opposed to the 18'ish mins when it was just Emberstorm. But the bad has seem to have been spread out more now so its not as noticable.