Holy Pally Addons?

Ive recently just started healing on my pally and i was wondering what are the best addons. Also ive seen a addon on several videos that i guess allow you to move that bar under your nameplate that shows i guess the charge for WoG. I am a pally noob being this is my only non ranged class. Any help would be appreciated

DuoandKat

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DuoandKat View Post
    Ive recently just started healing on my pally and i was wondering what are the best addons. Also ive seen a addon on several videos that i guess allow you to move that bar under your nameplate that shows i guess the charge for WoG. I am a pally noob being this is my only non ranged class. Any help would be appreciated

DuoandKat
    1. CLCRET will allow you to move your default UI HP bar under your character or any other position using the x and y settings.
    2. Nug Combobar will make a compact holy power bar that is freely positionable.
    3. Holy Trinity addon will allow you to show your holy power bar anywhere plus as an added feature it also tracks all your paladin cooldowns like divine favour, avenging wrath, divine shield, light of dawn etc.
    4. Blessed is the equivalent of Event Alerter 4.01 for Paladins, it is highly compact, light on memory and will display all you class specific procs like JoTp, Beacon, DayBreak etc.

Ty Ty these should solve the issues im looking at

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Grid
    mouseover macros/clique

-----

end
    Main & raiding character: Elchali, Holy Paladin

power auras,grid,shadow unit frames,decusive,buy a razer naga mouse,fortexorsist,
    The most trusted and reliable mainstream republican website: http://Dailystormer.com

#showtooltip Beacon of Light
    /cast [@mouseover] Beacon of Light
    /dbm timer 90 Bacon of Light
    Use this as your clique macro.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Physicx View Post
    buy a razer naga mouse
    Razer Naga, if there is one peripheral i swear by, it is this mouse. Well worth the £66 or $100.

---------- Post added 2010-11-04 at 04:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Purgex View Post
    Use this as your clique macro.
    I gave up on Clique cuz it was buggy as hell for me during my first week in ICC pre 4.01 and went back to *cough* H...Healbot *shudder*...

Power Auras and Healbot is what I use, love it.

ewwww heal bot.....

Grid + clique/mousovermacros imo

Quote Originally Posted by papaya View Post
    ewwww heal bot.....

Grid + clique/mousovermacros imo
    Why do some people dislike healbot so much? :P

Comix is great, it really allows the holy paladin to heal with even more ease than it usually does.

Deleted
    grid, mouseover macro's clique ( just for dispelling) thats about it

Deleted
    DBM/Bigwigs/DVE

Thats the only addon i get any milage out of.

Grid + mouseover macros is how I get my jollies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uridawnblade View Post
    Razer Naga, if there is one peripheral i swear by, it is this mouse. Well worth the £66 or $100.
    If the Razer Naga mouse and Power Auras had babies, the universe would implode from the awesome. Honestly you can subsist entirely on those two alone, though the default frames, while certainly nearly as viable to use as Healbot/Grid/Vuhdo now, are still a little lacking.