Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    alf mabrok shabab , jordan

well its not banned here in arabia, not at all, you will find alot of us on Boulderfist EU :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    You're kidding, right?

Genuine trade pugs can hardly handle LK normal.

Congratulations guys - nice to see it branch out a bit more!
    This. I think the poster saying pug's can down LK HM is either on some very strong cigaweed or was trolling. To the OP and their guild, gratz guys. I would have loved to join ya.. but alas i iz broke. xD

Gratz and good luck in Cataclysm.

Kuwaity #1 =P

Quote Originally Posted by Brittany View Post
    First, second, it's still an achievement, good job to you.

Don't you suffer really bad lag playing on a European realm though? I would imagine it would be pretty difficult to do so. And I expect to even find a full arab guild would be pretty difficult so I suspect this is a lot harder for you guys than it is for others.

Congratulations.
    man it really annoying cause we have latency issues plus d/s but we manage the fight>

and thanx alot serenty guild for thier interest in our kill and just wanna tell u guyz that we came from many guilds and we might merge with another arabian that killed the lk 4 dayz before us > Rescue in jaednar but there are a 25 man guild.

No offence, but what...? That makes you so special? Please... .
    Other than that gratz on killing him in general - but still dont see point in OMG FIRST X nationality only KILL!
    I didnt see any "first lk hm by polish guild" - and there have been quite a few ages ago.
    None the less gz.

was it neccesary to post this as world first? Look at me , got worldfirst on leveling to 80 while playing on kilrogg as undead male rogue with a name starting with N

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapti View Post
    No offence, but what...? That makes you so special? Please... .
    Other than that gratz on killing him in general - but still dont see point in OMG FIRST X nationality only KILL!
    I didnt see any "first lk hm by polish guild" - and there have been quite a few ages ago.
    None the less gz.
    Poland is part of Europe so it's covered by "first EU kill".

Also playing on the EU servers in Poland is intended and therefore latency and disconnects shouldn't be an issue.

Due to latency and disconnects, playing on the EU servers from Arabia would make this a much harder challenge than it would be to you or I, or someone in Poland. Add in the difficulty of finding 9 other competent players from Arabia doing the same thing, and getting a functional raid group up and running, and it's a bigger ask than you probably imagine it to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Brittany View Post
    Poland is part of Europe so it's covered by "first EU kill".

Also playing on the EU servers in Poland is intended and therefore latency and disconnects shouldn't be an issue.

Due to latency and disconnects, playing on the EU servers from Arabia would make this a much harder challenge than it would be to you or I, or someone in Poland. Add in the difficulty of finding 9 other competent players from Arabia doing the same thing, and getting a functional raid group up and running, and it's a bigger ask than you probably imagine it to be.
    Their connections can be as bad as anyones tbh. Lost count on ppl having lag or dc issues. I remain in same statement.
    For all I care they could be from RPA or Zimbabwe.

Quote Originally Posted by ohshift View Post
    i bet the whole guild was using engineer bombs.

C WUT I DID THERE?
    big rofl'd irl, gj sir

Quote Originally Posted by ohshift View Post
    i bet the whole guild was using engineer bombs.

C WUT I DID THERE?
    lol
    Real tanks don't use that foo foo magic stuff...we use steel and harsh language.

My faith in humanity before WotLK : ------|---
    after : -|--------

Mabrook Shabab = Grats guys.

Awesome job! and Good Luck with Cataclysm.