Time to stop dramaing about Enhance in cata?

First they gave
    "Windfury Weapon now deals 40% of weapon damage when Unleash Elements is used, up from 20%."
    then they upped it to
    "Windfury Weapon now deals 125% weapon damage when Unleash Elements is used, up from 40%."
    Seems like a good buff for enhancement dps, eh?

I honestly think the class is just fine now, and I don't see blizzard would do anything drastic to change anything.

What is so bad about our current situation, not concidering bugs (like searing totem)?

If this buff brings us on par with other dps in boss fights, what is the point in whining about Feral Spirit cooldown beeing too long? Or complaining about the hidden WF cooldown? It is balanced around those cooldowns beeing what they are.

Also, as we have seen in arena at 80 we are doing much better burst than most other attackpower or str classes/specs and are in a pretty good condition. What makes you think we will have any more problems than the other melee's at 85 in PvP?

Quote Originally Posted by Mello View Post
    I honestly think the class is just fine now, and I don't see blizzard would do anything drastic to change anything.

Are you in the beta to test this or do new simulations or is this just a "hunch"?

Quote Originally Posted by Stevenzb View Post
    Are you in the beta to test this or do new simulations or is this just a "hunch"?
    No he's a troll. Don't feed him

Just incase this is not though...

One buff to a spell that was doing shit poor dmg with this new patch does not 'fix' us.
    There are still a whole slew of issues, not just with Searing Totem targeting, that are holding us way back from where we should be. Let me remind you also, after I say that, that these 'issues' are not simply nerfed or underpowered ability's. They are broken talents/mechanics.

Fixes to our Mastery, Searing Totem, and FT/LL as well as other things are still needed.

1/10

Cause it's not all WF dmg. It's 1 hit at 125% and the next 6 swings at 40% haste with a 15s CD on the spell.

With WF totem + Flurry, you're going through those 6 swings in 6-8 seconds (less if WF procs)
    Last edited by Arrcus; 2010-11-05 at 07:21 AM.