Thread: Pushback

Deleted

Pushback

Am I missing something or does Resto and elemental will get 100% pushback without buffs (Earth shield and tranquil totem)?

Tranquil totem is a buff and 2 earthshield is only available to resto so unless its on yourself which would be incredibly stupid as you then can't water shield. No to answer the question. Forgot to add, incase I really needed to as someone would point out, ele uses Lightning shields so no again.
    Last edited by Spongy; 2010-11-05 at 05:19 AM.

Brewmaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    Not exactly sure what the guy above me said (he's either drunk or doesn't really care if anyone will read him), but i don't think shamans get 100% pushback resistance w/o buffs.

Why would we? Where did this idea come from?

Deleted
    Unless i am completely blind these days i can't see "Eye of the storm" 70% reduction anywhere. I think it was part of our passives for picking elem..but i can't find such for elem or resto... have i missed the part where these went baked in all classes? Or is it just mages that get to spend 3 points to get that and it's just them?

Herald of the Titans Kuni Zyrekai's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blankspace View Post
    Unless i am completely blind these days i can't see "Eye of the storm" 70% reduction anywhere. I think it was part of our passives for picking elem..but i can't find such for elem or resto... have i missed the part where these went baked in all classes? Or is it just mages that get to spend 3 points to get that and it's just them?
    70% pushback got baked into all classes except mage.