alg title and ulduar drakes

does anyone know when they or if their going to remove these from game?

As of this moment, never, as with pretty much every other mount and title from Wotlk, barring a few cases in regards to the title. Herald of the Titans, Undying, and Immortal are all feats of strength in Cata so I'd reckon they will be removed. I'm sure Argent Defender, the two Ulduar undying titles and the Arthas H titles will be removed as well.

thanks PBitt i was just a little curious because i remember a blue note blizz put out after toc came out about not removing the drakes yet and they never really followed up on it

Quote Originally Posted by PBitt View Post
    As of this moment, never, as with pretty much every other mount and title from Wotlk, barring a few cases in regards to the title. Herald of the Titans, Undying, and Immortal are all feats of strength in Cata so I'd reckon they will be removed. I'm sure Argent Defender, the two Ulduar undying titles and the Arthas H titles will be removed as well.
    It doesnt say anywhere that Bane or Light of Dawn are going away.

15+ Year Old Account
    Herald of the Titans, Champion of Ulduar, Conqueror of Ulduar, the Immortal, and the Undying are the only known titles being removed.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

You forgot the Herald of the TOGC 10 title.

Quote Originally Posted by zeta333 View Post
    You forgot the Herald of the TOGC 10 title.
    The Argent Defender (A Tribute to Dedicated Insanity) - In case anyone is confused by what you meant.