Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    five asians in one group, what are the odds?

but dam, the trippy version is 10x better than the original.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DerSenf View Post
    Holy shit! Like Final Destination! Smash Brothers ftw!
    Master Hand K.O'd!

---------- Post added 2010-11-05 at 01:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sorx View Post
    five asians in one group, what are the odds?

but dam, the trippy version is 10x better than the original.
    Indeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

it was awesome, I felt like I was on acid the entire drake phase. woo00oo, the colors...
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

I can't really raid malygos because of it, I have epilipsi :>
    Obviously Blizzard needs to hire more Pirates to counter the growing Ninja threat.

Even had maly in 10 man in p3 reset to full HP was niceeeeeeeeeee got to stack even more stacks

10+ Year Old Account
    That trippy light show was always supposed to play during one of the Phase Transitions (I think it was him destroying the platform....I forget...).

Sounds like a fun bug, though!

Just Your Average Lurking Huntard LOLPRIEST forum lurker now.

Quote Originally Posted by Spongy View Post
    Even had maly in 10 man in p3 reset to full HP was niceeeeeeeeeee got to stack even more stacks
    Not a bug, just a buff
    Obviously Blizzard needs to hire more Pirates to counter the growing Ninja threat.

Quote Originally Posted by Deekayy View Post
    Yeh, because the T9 moron dpsers couldnt get it through their thick skull that u have to move out of the blue shit and to put a shieldup if he targets u. plus only 1 dps had a stack of flame on him >_>

because 111115 is hardddddddd.
    Really, forget about the dps loss, all the dps should be spamming 111115 and everything would go much smoother. Ever since I heard of that method I havent died once in the 5 or so times I downed maly.
    Quote Originally Posted by xannax2780 View Post
    It's called balancing.
    Maybe you should try balancing the large cup of QQ in your left hand with a big mug of STFU in your right.
    Just sayn'

Saw him trip this week for the first time, but he tripped really hard, we were almost unable to find the portal to the outside. We attributed it to 8 manning the speedkill

Zone of the enders much?

15+ Year Old Account
    Aye, saw this for the first time last week.

I was nearing the end of quite a nice trip after a big night out and decided to see if I could concentrate on the game.

Needless to say I was dead in P1 (found myself in front of him all of a sudden and faceplanted) and it was cool'n'all watching from the floor (Vortex was especially nice). But then P3 happened and it blew my fucking mind. Next thing I know it's over forty minutes later, the raid's long finished and I'm still dead in EoE while Tool's playing in my headphones and my guildies are laughing their arses off at me.

Good times.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Protip: Stop doing acid and cocaine before you play WoW mkayyy
    Oh hi

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Aye, saw this for the first time last week.

I was nearing the end of quite a nice trip after a big night out and decided to see if I could concentrate on the game.

Needless to say I was dead in P1 (found myself in front of him all of a sudden and faceplanted) and it was cool'n'all watching from the floor (Vortex was especially nice). But then P3 happened and it blew my fucking mind. Next thing I know it's over forty minutes later, the raid's long finished and I'm still dead in EoE while Tool's playing in my headphones and my guildies are laughing their arses off at me.

Good times.
    I want to be on whatever you were on.
    Quote Originally Posted by xannax2780 View Post
    It's called balancing.
    Maybe you should try balancing the large cup of QQ in your left hand with a big mug of STFU in your right.
    Just sayn'

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BM-Hunter View Post
    Everyone knows Malygos throws raves in EoE on Wednesdays.
    made me lol
    Insert Signiture here.

Haven't had this happen recently but I don't run Malygos every week any more, just if I'm bored and trying for the Azure Drake. I do recall this happening once probably almost 2 years ago though when Maly was current content, was pretty crazy yet also kind of cool at the same time. So apparently it's been in the game for awhile and is still there. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Spongy View Post
    He reset to like 85% on us, we still got the speed kill achievement and kill with 8 people...beat timer by like 4 seconds

And I agree, they changed the background somewhat it was never that bright before, gave me headaches lol