Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Get heroic Bryntroll, problem solved!

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    if you had 2200 prior to them removing your ratings you can still buy it
    If your only question is what is the destination, you need to think more about the journey.

It's annoying. Those items are still being displayed @ the merchant, but they cannot be purchased due to rating that cannot be accomplished anymore. After my break of WoW I'd really luv to have full wrathful, but shoulders are lacking which kinda kills the style :sadpanda:.

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutions View Post
    It goes Shadow's Edge > 277 Weap > Bryn > 264 weapon

Don't give out false information.
    I did not? i just said what to use based on what he already got. I wouldn't call that falso info.

Quote Originally Posted by MorphexEU View Post
    I did not? i just said what to use based on what he already got. I wouldn't call that falso info.
    Bryn 264 is better than the 264 PvP weapon... You told him to use the PvP weap, which is wrong.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...cn=Revolutions

BATTLEMASTER (After 3.3.5 nerf) REVOLUTIONS REPORTING IN.
    Wielder of The Scepter of Shifting Sands, Hand of Ragnaros, and Shadowmourne. Bringer of 66 minute kings.

Bryn 264 is better than the first tier pvp wep (264). STR and proc should make up for the faster speed.

You cannot purchase any arena gear/weps with 2k or higher arena rating requirement (unless you had it prior to the patch?).
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutions View Post
    Bryn 264 is better than the 264 PvP weapon... You told him to use the PvP weap, which is wrong.
    The guy i replyed to don't have shadows edge as far as i know.