Poll: Librams!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Merander View Post
    From the look of it the Libram is on his left side but you cant tell 100% because he already has it in his hands and just draws it from the left side

Edit: It appears he is holding it in his left hand from beginning to the end scene (or is it just me?)
    You can see it hanging on his left side as he walks away.

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    But let's think for a second. Where would they put it? What depth of customization will be given to us for our librams? Would we be given a hot pink colored book or something god awful that clashes with about everything? Would we have magical *Hyrulian velcro or display chains/leather straps?

Arthas from CoS

Here's a very good example of a worn libram being shown in game. Notice though while Arthas has a human model with many edits, he has a two handed weapon. But why would I point this out?

Because it would clip horrendously with a one handed weapon.
    Put it on your right-hand side. Problem solved. ;-)

---------- Post added 2010-11-08 at 03:59 AM ----------

Also, for the other relic using classes:

Shaman: Totem on their back.
    DK: Some sort of large evil idol hanging from their neck.
    Druid: Mix of DK and Pally depending on the idol since theirs is the most ambiguous, plus they won't have model clipping issues in either place.

What would make me really happy is if each class got 1 or 2 models each for idols per tier but the models change based on which class is wearing the item (i.e. Pally gets the libram and Shaman gets the totem model of [Epic Idol of Uberness] )

10+ Year Old Account
    I would like to see them as well neck pieces, rings, and trinkets, though the latter would be the hardest as different types would require different placements. Overall I'm doubtful we'll see any of the above minus Librams, which are the most likely to be implemented. If blizz implemented Librams then they would have to implement the other relics for the other classes and I wonder where would they put a shaman's totem?

i want visible librams right meow

Also, change the animation for any spell being cast while a weapon is sheathed to look like the Paladin is reading it out of the Libram.

mind = blown.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdris View Post
    Also, change the animation for any spell being cast while a weapon is sheathed to look like the Paladin is reading it out of the Libram.

mind = blown.
    All paladins would be holy!
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.