Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Make a macro!
    "Attention: Blessing and Kings and Mark of the Wild no longer stack. Blessing of Might provides 10% AP (which doesn't stack with Trueshot Aura/Abom's Might/etc) AND 92 MP5 (which doesn't stack with felhounds/Mana Spring Totem/etc)."
    Second (optional line)
    "If you have MOTW, I will not buff Kings. If you have a 10% AP buff AND a 92 MP5 buff, I will not buff Might. If you are missing one or the other please feel free to say so. "

It gets annoying to have to explain it over and over again to people that apparently never read tooltips, or for people that didn't realize pally buffs changed. I remember a druid complaining about not getting Wisdom when he had Might. Poor boomkin, so clueless. >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Aeriel View Post
    Another example is Hunters. I've been leveling mine since the changes and carry around 4 pets with different buffs/debuffs (cat: agi/str, wolf +crit, bear -AP/AoE, ravager -armor). It amazes me how few hunters actually change pets based on the group composition...
    You should get a raptor instead of a ravager, ferocity pets do more dps. But ya I do same thing, i have cat, wolf, carrion bird and plainstrider.