Cata 10m 2 healable?

I was wondering how likely it will be to do a lot of the cata raids with only 2 healers. Our 10m guild for cata can have a 3rd healer if we need, but was wondering how hard this would be? Obviously 2 healing stuff will be harder, but will the extra dps make the encounters easier? We are considering using a holydin and a tree. The paladin could use a priest instead, but I think a pally would be a better fit if we are going to be 2 healing. Thoughts?

Note, I'm not referring to HM's.

Considering that Blizzard stated a while ago that the "Enrage" of an encounter would basically be the healer's mana pool, I would probably go with three healers.

Not to say you can't do it with two, but as it stands, I doubt any of the normal fights would require that extra DPS to beat an enrage.

Almost all hard modes in WotLK were tuned for 2 tanks, 3 healers and 5 dps assuming you didn't outgear it, I assume it'll be the same in Cataclysm.

Imo it will be the same... 2 healers and 1 dps with heal offspect will be optimal.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    its going to be like ICC HM when people weren't geared. Some fights require two but a third is extremely helpful, and then some fights you WILL need three. Did a few cata raids yesterday with full geared group , and we 2 healed all the fights. some we had trouble on and some were easy. druid heals ftw

10+ Year Old Account
    You are going to want 2 healers and a dps with a heal offspec that doesn't mind changing to heal every few fights

15+ Year Old Account
    I plan to run a resto druid, Holy pally with a few dps with resto offpsecs

Deleted
    oh man if we need 3 healer my guild need to rescuit 1 more