Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Sub is ugly to level. Mut or Combat(in cata they get Blade Flurry of the start).
    Last edited by xBoRISx; 2010-11-06 at 10:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Leveling a rouge!" ?? good luck =\

Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Leveling a rouge!" ?? good luck =\

scary thing is, that looks BETTER than the current orc model :-p i remember seeing the orc part of the original WoW trailer... very Warhammish... then when WoW came out... i... just went 'oh', seriously "that's" their idea of an orc. bah. it's a peon with a different voice

rouge's are overpowdered !

*waits for the eventual* overr 900000 ! that's sure to come

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CernunnoofAuchEu View Post
    Subltey gives you the ability to one shot folks (even plate) up to about lvl 50-60ish
    Shadowstep is certainly a very fun skill to play around with.
    Combat is the typical pve spec tho.
    you get to one shot mobs up to about 60 also, even 60-80 throw in a prep / eviscerate after the ambush and its a two shot.

really though subtl tears through mobs like no other atm, and recuperate gives LOADS of energy as subtl, forget the talent name atm.

when you can, throw in 2 points in the assassination tree to reset duration of replinishment / snd.
    after two mobs you are good to go, you can keep both up and running as long as mobs are around, and S-step / stealth speed helps keep mobs dying faster as well.
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

Alright thanks everyone! This definitely helped. All three trees look good haha, Im might just do Subltey for kicks, worse comes to worse I change my spec.

Again, sorry about misspelling. I really do try hard not to look like a retard around here haha.

Cookie for everybody <3 :P

Quote Originally Posted by jbblaze View Post
    Im not trolling lol. I have almost twice the post count that you do, why would I waste a troll attempt on a legit thread?

Rogue*...All better now?
    The title is still spelled wrong. So, no, I'm still not happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorzon View Post
    All better.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorzon View Post
    Thread-Titles cannot be changed anymore, apparently. At least I was not able to change mine either. [You can only edit the content-box, the title-box does not appear anymore.]

heres some words for ya:
    repuncturate
    subtelty
    ambush
    daggers

Hey

just wanted to say my opinion on lvl'ing a rogue.
    I'm currently doing it as combat... and it's a no-brainer, i press 1 button sometimes 2... and stuff dies very fast. but not very fun imo.

so maybe assasination or subtlety is more fun, have yet to try those.
    i guess for pve rogues aint the most exciting class.

[QUOTE=Alex86el;9343264]"Leveling a rouge!" ?? good luck =\

LOL you are genius <3 <3 <3 made my day xD

I just leveled my rogue as subtlety and I enjoyed the ease with which the spec provides. Most mobs are dead within a few seconds and the ability to escape overwhelming odds has proven to be useful and fun.

Also, the short stealth cooldown is fantastic for gathering quests and gathering herbs and ore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leveling as subtlety myself atm, and it's great. Almost anything dies within seconds.

Alright so I guess Ill try Sub then! Thanks guys

10+ Year Old Account
    Sub isn't bad you one shot everything in BGs which helps for Call to Arms WSG

i think whats most important when leveling is interest. it can be as efficient as hell if its boring im not gonna stick it thru.

thats why i am leveling sub/assassination (dualspecced) i find them both infinitely more entertaining the combat.

though at 85, ill be whatever is best raid damage.
    To break it down even an even lower level, if The Rock looks at his hand, looks back at you, looks at his hand, and looks back at you again and you still don't know to move, you deserve the smack down.-mmo champion forum poster

Quote Originally Posted by allrightythen View Post
    i think whats most important when leveling is interest. it can be as efficient as hell if its boring im not gonna stick it thru.

thats why i am leveling sub/assassination (dualspecced) i find them both infinitely more entertaining the combat.

though at 85, ill be whatever is best raid damage.
    I find leveling equally boring regardless of changes in things like spec or class. Efficiency in leveling is extremely important to me because it will change the amount of time I am forced to spend to level. I'm sure there are plenty of people who agree with you and would like to find some fun in it, but there are also people who hate it regardless. I stick it through because I want to do what is at the end of the leveling.

So in short, if its faster I would rather just run up to mobs and spam 2 while they explode if that happens to be the fastest, even if it is the most mundane.

Deleted
    Clearly blizzard need to change the Rogue class so it gets easier to spell... See there all the time...
    it's:
    mutilate, not muLtilate
    rogue, not rouge
    subTlety, not sublety

Quote Originally Posted by Sesshou View Post
    I find leveling equally boring regardless of changes in things like spec or class. Efficiency in leveling is extremely important to me because it will change the amount of time I am forced to spend to level. I'm sure there are plenty of people who agree with you and would like to find some fun in it, but there are also people who hate it regardless. I stick it through because I want to do what is at the end of the leveling.

So in short, if its faster I would rather just run up to mobs and spam 2 while they explode if that happens to be the fastest, even if it is the most mundane.
    and thats fine, though i cant help but wonder why you even play teh game if you cant enjoy the trip. but thats me.

for me shadowstep just adds a fun twist to my leveling experience that i dont really get a equivalent of on another melee toon. so i like it.
    To break it down even an even lower level, if The Rock looks at his hand, looks back at you, looks at his hand, and looks back at you again and you still don't know to move, you deserve the smack down.-mmo champion forum poster