10+ Year Old Account

Season 9 Priest PvP Gear

Can someone post a link to where I can see all the Season 9 gear for Priest. Not models of the gear but stats that are on the gear.

Such as all the Main Sets, Offsets, Weapons, and Trinkets?

Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Something to look forward to. For some reason, I just don't find myself taking extreme advantage of our current 4pc shadow set bonus as a shadow priest...
    /facepalm.

Lethal, Thunderhorn-US
    (US #1 2-night guild WoD)
    Tues/Thurs 7-11pm CT
    EN 7/7 Heroic

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you know where I can find the 2200 sets? or how it works?

I have heard that there is three sets. The blue set, the epic set, and the 2200 set.

The way to get the 2200 set is just when you get 2200 your gear changes colors from the epic set. Is this true?

Quote Originally Posted by lawlpoo View Post
    Do you know where I can find the 2200 sets? or how it works?

I have heard that there is three sets. The blue set, the epic set, and the 2200 set.

The way to get the 2200 set is just when you get 2200 your gear changes colors from the epic set. Is this true?
    The 2200 set usually have the same stats as the normal epic set but it looks better. The only items which require 2200 rating and have better stats are the weapons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by haxartus View Post
    The 2200 set usually have the same stats as the normal epic set but it looks better. The only items which require 2200 rating and have better stats are the weapons.
    Can you post a link where it says all of this?

Quote Originally Posted by lawlpoo View Post
    Can you post a link where it says all of this?
    It doesn't say it anywhere. I saw it on the beta PvP vendor.

LOL our pvp set is TERRIBLE

2 pieces crit, 1 piece mastery, 5% cast time reduction on MB and MS?

What is that, .075 sec faster? Not even a tenth of a second?

At least it looks okay. Not great, but okay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still, with 300 intel 4pc bonus that is a must have.

Well, Ive been considering depending on how the season turns out going 2/3 with as much of the most prefered stats as possible, for example haste

This also gives you 400 more resilience and only 200 less int
    But it will all be decided by how much big difference resilience does in the end

Quote Originally Posted by Ansa View Post
    Well, Ive been considering depending on how the season turns out going 2/3 with as much of the most prefered stats as possible, for example haste

This also gives you 400 more resilience and only 200 less int
    But it will all be decided by how much big difference resilience does in the end
    Running dual 2-pc gives you two of the 100 SP bonuses as well, so the trade is actually 400 resilience versus only 100 Int and the MB/MS cast time reduction.

Lethal, Thunderhorn-US
    Tues/Thurs 7-11pm CT
    EN 7/7 Heroic

Quote Originally Posted by Bigslick View Post
    Something to look forward to. For some reason, I just don't find myself taking extreme advantage of our current 4pc shadow set bonus as a shadow priest...
    /facepalm.
    At higher levels of haste in a few patches are set bonus will become pretty useless... just imagine if we had 5% reduction cast time on MB now. Pretty useless.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

At higher levels of haste in a few patches are set bonus will become pretty useless... just imagine if we had 5% reduction cast time on MB now. Pretty useless.
    Oh, I agree - I'd much rather have seen a flat .1 seconds off. But my point was that they clearly didn't care about shadow when they changed the current live 4pc bonus from reducing WS cooldown, which did a practical benefit to shadow, to reducing PoM cooldwn, which offers none. Now that they've finalized what it will be in S9, where they're differentiating it from the healing set, why can't they make that hotfix for current live sets?

Lethal, Thunderhorn-US
    Tues/Thurs 7-11pm CT
    EN 7/7 Heroic