10+ Year Old Account

T10 4-set and censure.

The Tier10 4 set bonus, increases damage of seals and judgements by 10%.

Seal of Truth and Judgement of Truth are specific attacks, but Censure is a dot in itself thats caused by SoT. Is there any confirmation wether the 4 set bonus also increases Censure damage by 10%? I havent been able to find any specific and final information.

And a bit of an off question since i'm making a thread anyway. Is it better to go for Herkumi War Token instead of iLvl251 Whsipering fanged skull when you're under the haste soft cap?

Haste is the best stat you can go for, until you reach the soft cap

No reason why it shouldn't, it affected Soviet dot in 3.3 and stacked directly with sotp( 15% became 25%), so it wouldn't surprise me if the same mechanic was present now.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppedyret View Post
    Haste is the best stat you can go for, until you reach the soft cap
    After you're hit and expertise capped of course.

I use it as part of my gear set as it pushes me to the haste cap.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...+Ring&cn=Furio

1020 softcap atm and it is quite nice. My server isn't nearly as progressed as many out there and as such I am 4th best geared on server. It takes a fair amount of effort to hit the haste cap. Only had to mix in a few str/haste gems. But managed to stay within 1 haste of my target.

1020 haste is way tooo much, you soft cap haste based on latency.

Haste Cap and Haste Soft Cap

Essentially, when we say Haste cap and Haste soft cap, we are talking about the same thing. A soft cap refers to the utmost limit a stat needs to hit a particular effectiveness. In this case, we are soft capping haste for Crusader Strike. The objective is to get Crusader Strike to a cooldown of 3 seconds.

Unfortunately, unlike hit and expertise, the haste cap cannot be defined by one single number. Since haste revolves around timing, we have to factor in latency and lag. Latency is the time it takes your computer to communicate with the WoW server. Factoring in this delay is important to determining the haste cap. Therefore, we must use a mathematical equation:

* 4.5/1.09/1.05/(2(1.5+Your Latency Here))
    * Take the value from above after the decimal point so it looks like this: 1.156425 would become 15.6425
    * Multiply your value by 32.8, which will yield the haste number you need to reach soft cap.

Since I run around 200 Latency in raids, my haste cap equation would look like this:

* 4.5/1.09/1.05/(2(1.5+.200)) = 1.15642
    * 15.5425*32.8 = 513.074 so I would need 514 Haste to be soft capped.

Quick Haste Cap Reference

Latency

* 0 ms = 1019 Haste
    * 50ms = 881 Haste
    * 100 ms = 751 Haste
    * 150 ms = 629 Haste
    * 200 ms = 514 Haste
    * 250 ms = 405 Haste
    * 300 ms = 303 Haste

Further Haste Clarification for Ret Paladins

Alright guys, there is a ton of confusion on Haste. I will be updating my Haste page as soon as I get this post up, so you will have multiple areas to view this information. The biggest question seems to be: “How is it that I need less haste with higher latency?” Some players feel that they need more haste to actually beat their latency, and that just isn’t the case.

I have tried over and over in my head to simplify this answer, so bear with me…Haste is soft capped by inserting your latency into a math equation, resulting in a number. That number is your haste soft cap, the number you need to reach to get Crusader Strike down to a 3 second cooldown.

1. Since Crusader Strike has a 4.5 second cooldown normally, that means we need to knock off 1.5 seconds to get to the desired 3.

2. So, we need a full 1019 haste if our latency is 0 ms.

3. If we add a delay of 100 ms latency, then the 100ms actually takes up a part of that 1.5 seconds we need to take off. So we no longer need a full 1019 haste, now we only need 751. 751 haste added with 100 ms latency equals the total 1.5 seconds we need to knock off the cooldown.

4. If we add a delay of 300 ms latency, then that takes up a much larger part of the 1.5 seconds, meaning we require a smaller amount of Haste to be soft capped. 300 ms latency added to 303 haste equals a 1.5 second dropoff on Crusader Strike’s cooldown.

I hope this makes sense. I am shortcutting a few steps, but this is the easiest way to view how latency affects the haste we need. Ultimately, if you lag a ton, you won’t need as much Haste. If you have a blazing fast connection, Haste will be more important for you. It’s a very tricky mechanic.

Deleted
    @Whitestrip
    A much easier way to wrap your, or anyones, head around it would be to look at a cs-fill-cs rotation:

CS - latency - GCD - Filler - latency - GCD - (CS)

Resulting in a TimeBetweenCS of 2xlatency+2xGCD