Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Attitude, what attitude? He was stating that he knows some people will flame him, or drop a giant pile of negativity on him for it in advance.

Like you.

Shut your mouth.

TBH ordinary pug wont even reach Algalon let alone kill him. Grats to you four, you make it look so easy

Even right before Cataclysm, this is still pretty impressive. Not a lot of people are able to do it with 10 people in the group - even outgearing it. Don't listen to the haters. This was cool and a fun watch. Thanks for posting it.
    85 | 80 | 80 | 80 | 73

Yes I'm a girl. No I don't want to cyber.

Very cool. i was tihnking about the minimum number of people you could actually do this encounter a while ago based on one tank/one healer and the minium amount of dps you could have to beat enrage but I calulated it at six. I suppose recent changes helped a lot, but, nonetheless, this is very impressive. Grats!.

Quote Originally Posted by Hairyzac View Post
    Not very impressive. I'm sure most competent people could 4 man it in average ilvl 264 gear easily since the cata talent patch. If you had done it prior to that, you would receive props. Good effort though I guess there really is nothing to do in this game anymore.
    its just before an expansion, no one wanna do much, only getting some stuff which get removed in cata, stuff they never bothered to do before that or quitting and comeing back in cata.
    OT: pretty cool done, dont bother the ones who dont like your attitude.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vook View Post
    Should have stopped here and closed the window.

Once again, this subforum is for like, FIRST kills, not first kill on an outdated boss with certain conditions.
    Why then are there "First Kill Stricts" "First Kills all druid" and etc?

Quit being a hater and fucking congratulate the dude on taking on Algalon the Raid Breaker with only 4 people.

@ OP: Mother. Fucking. Awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vook View Post
    Should have stopped here and closed the window.

Once again, this subforum is for like, FIRST kills, not first kill on an outdated boss with certain conditions.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Challenger! View Post
    Seriously? People are fawning over a 4 man Algalon? RIGHT before Cataclysm at that? This'd be more impressive if we didn't have all the pre-cata changes and gear bonuses. I'm sorry, but this is just yet another OP wanting to boost his e-peen by posting his "skill" on Youtube, and when he didn't get enough views, going to MMO-Champion.

TL;DR: Naxx is soloable to some degree, Algalon can be 4 manned (anyone who didn't think this was possible in 10 man seriously makes me want to just facepalm, especially considering how this is merely a raid above Naxxramas), and OP wants an e-peen boost.

Move along, nothing to see here.
    A lot of people are giving this guy props for doing what he did. A majority have of WoW have not killed Algalon, let alone even seen him so for them to do it with only 4 people is an accomplishment.

Congrats on your accomplishment guys, don't let haters bring you down.....or trolls

Quote Originally Posted by Blznsmri View Post
    Why then are there "First Kill Stricts" "First Kills all druid" and etc?

Quit being a hater and fucking congratulate the dude on taking on Algalon the Raid Breaker with only 4 people.

@ OP: Mother. Fucking. Awesome.
    Quoted for truth
    Last edited by Forgottenone; 2010-11-07 at 10:28 PM.

That's a pretty amazing feat right there, well done.

I've seen those Unitframes in a lot of movies, they're pretty awesome, what are they're names?

Also, are the UI a pack or homemade? It's quite nice in some points imo

Thanks everyone I pre-made the UI myself, and hopefully, soonish I'll have it available to download! Thanks again everyone, I posted this because we were really happy and it felt more almost as accomplished as killing H LK for the first time. I probably shouldn't have put world first in the title, but meh, it was a world first in my eyes! Thanks again for watching!

Edit: Unit frames are pitbull!
    Last edited by Disposition; 2010-11-07 at 11:12 PM.

Deleted
    the boss dont have berserk timer?

Yeah, Algalon has a 6 minute enrage.

I just wonder why all the " OMG THIS IS SO CAKE WALK " Didnt do it them self.. Seriusly Kodus to you and the lot of you OP, Shows true skill, I would think its nothing much about this patch either in honnest. Its a shame we dont live in Vannila time where Skill and show off videos where actually the real deal, Where you really showed your skill off.. ( Think hunter vs world, Etc...).. Kodus and I hope you will keep doing this until forever...

10+ Year Old Account
    Grats, That's awesome ^-^
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    It would appear the world is retardeding at a pace much more rapid than previously anticipated.

Quote Originally Posted by Gogetaex View Post
    Not everyone can have a great attitude when they're facing the MMO-Champion Community. You have to understand that MMO-Champ is an incredibly judgemental community that people actually can be afraid of when facing it.
    Approaching a dickish community with a dickish attitude is the perfect way to not get a dickish response, or so I hear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sengura
    So 10 posts and no definitive answer...

TO ELITEST JERKS!
    Quote Originally Posted by PBitt View Post
    People really will find anything to complain about. Too bad I don't care because I quit the game because they made the hunter class color lime green and I think it would be SO much better had it been a grass-colored green.

Something you can tell people that are saying "private server". The AI and instance scripting on private servers sucks hard core, and they can even get close to matching the mechanics of this fight. All fights on private servers a tank/spank, since the coders suck at trying to duplicate fights.

Also, awesome job.

I don't see why people hate OP's post so much. I honestly see nothing wrong with it. Either way, good fucking job!

Maybe the majority of the posters here just get butthurt way too fast.

Great job!

Sad to see so many douchebags bashing you. To those saying so what it's year old content, what about the rogue that solo'd the Naxx bosses, that's over a year old content and it was on the front page. Also, if there was a forum specifically for unorthodox boss kills such as this, I would bet $1,000 that these same haters would be over there flaming as well, just to be asshats, which is what they appear to excel at. They think their shit don't stink and any accomplishment anyone else does that they themselves were not involved in or has a huge following are a waste of time and/or "bad".

Quote Originally Posted by Doctadrew View Post
    They should make a category for 'unorthodox' boss methods.
    ^This.
    "Well, Qbn, your statements don't really say much, and they are pretty confusing..."

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bah...

The MMo champion community is full of elitist jerks, hater, trolls and ingame faction fanatic....

So i dont blame his first post at all...and i wonder why people feel bitchy about it.....anyways.

Nice 4 man by the way. Cheer!
    If you fishing for hours at the same place and you become confident that everything is fine and safe, its will mean one thing; You are wrong. Because i was actually sitting near of you for hours, cloaked in the shadow with a smile on my face and my daggers ready to strike. I did it many time before. I will do it again.....and again......

Quote Originally Posted by Disposition View Post
    I'm sure no one cares, and I'll get trolled for this, but it was still really challenging and fun even with 277 gear. One tanking it was fun too. Warlock PoV. Video is on youtube just search "Play vs Algalon(4 man)" I can't post links either. Thanks for watching .
    gratz, guys!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Hemet was behind Garrosh's escape and time travel just so he could hunt big game on old Draenor.