Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sym View Post
    Nice work 4 manning it. Too bad your attitude in your post ruins it.
    I found his attitude fine, he was being realistic and rightly so since you and some other guy instantly began trolling him.

I'm confused on how you one tanked though :S Good work regardless~!

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, Congrats.

Quote Originally Posted by Cadell View Post
    Seriously dude, pull the stick out of your ass. Post a video of you doing it with 3 friends before you act like it isn't hard. 4 manning a 10 man fairly difficult boss thats part of the same expansion?

Give credit where credit is due. Excellent job OP.
    Giving credit is one thing, but since the majority of the people that post these 1/2/3/4 manning content are obviously seeking attention for it then it does get old. Especially posting it in world first forums they should expect criticism for doing so.

---------- Post added 2010-11-14 at 05:32 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by swiftowner View Post
    I don't think you get it, nor do others who flame this 4man... in order to get that kill they had 2 dps pulling 10k each, they had their tank and the healer. The normal way to do the fight requires 2 tanks, so to 4 man the fight with 2 tanks, you'd only have 1 dps and 1 healer. With that setup, it is highly unlikely that the enrage timer would be met. So to do the fight with 2 tanks and make the enrage timer, you would need 2 dps and the healer making it a 5man kill. The fact that they pulled it off with 1 tank is fairly amazing, and definitely shows skill on their part.

With that being said, it is fairly unlikely that anyone has attempted to kill him with 4 people before, if they had, there would more than likely be vids or ss's about it since it is quite a feat.

And with that said, grats on your 4man kill, very impressive.
    You mean... out gearing the fight? I mean give them credit for trying but don't act like this is something so difficult that they deserve as much recognition as a world first guild gets. It's not so much that no one else could have done this but that they wouldn't have 'wasted their time' doing it.

Deleted
    Gz on doing it, Algalon is one of the best bosses in Wrath, whats epic first seen him.

Quote Originally Posted by SkaCore View Post
    You...were "scared" of the mean words the big bad e-people might say to you? Lmao.
    Point in case.

@ Sicness

So people who solo old world content, such as the Prot paladin back in the ToC patch who soloed all of AQ40 but Princes and soloed P1 Cthun deserves no recognition at all because they wasted their time doing it, and you based this statement on the fact that "anyone" can do it, then I'll say what anyone else would say when faced in this situation

Solo it yourself.

Every class now has the tools avaliable to them to solo content, while recuperate may not be THAT strong at level 80 its enough to solo content, so really no excuses.

4 manning a boss that has a mechanic that phases out the tank is an achievement regardless of what you call it, world first? Well yeah it is since its the first time in the world its been done and posted. Outgeared? Sure but I'd like to see it be done past 30 seconds in 226 gear. Know why? Since it obviously cannot be done.

Quote Originally Posted by Ttam View Post
    @ Sicness

So people who solo old world content, such as the Prot paladin back in the ToC patch who soloed all of AQ40 but Princes and soloed P1 Cthun deserves no recognition at all because they wasted their time doing it, and you based this statement on the fact that "anyone" can do it, then I'll say what anyone else would say when faced in this situation

Solo it yourself.

Every class now has the tools avaliable to them to solo content, while recuperate may not be THAT strong at level 80 its enough to solo content, so really no excuses.

4 manning a boss that has a mechanic that phases out the tank is an achievement regardless of what you call it, world first? Well yeah it is since its the first time in the world its been done and posted. Outgeared? Sure but I'd like to see it be done past 30 seconds in 226 gear. Know why? Since it obviously cannot be done.
    My point is that just because people do it doesn't necessarily mean it's so impossible that others can't do it. I'm not saying he shouldn't get a pat on the back, but some of you thinking they deserve the kind of recognition a world first guild gets are crazy because there's no comparison. When you're obviously taking advantage of out gearing something I'm not going to give you the kind of credit that I'll give to a guild who first killed him in below the appropriate gear level.

Just because I choose not to do it doesn't mean shit and doesn't mean I don't know what I'm talking about. I could very well go solo some content but I choose not to 'cause I have better things to do. If someone wants to go do it that's fine, but don't expect me to congratulate them on something so mediocre like they just cured cancer or something, especially when the majority of them simply post here for recognition.

grats, all the naysayers are just jelly
    Quote Originally Posted by rofltroll
    You told her no!?! To friends with benefits!?!

Son, I am disappoint.

Impressive, grats.

Quote Originally Posted by Blznsmri View Post
    Why then are there "First Kill Stricts" "First Kills all druid" and etc?
    Because people are stupid and seem to not know what "Raids US First Kills" means. It's for FIRST kills, not "First kills with specific conditions". The "strict 10man" is fine, but stupid things like "world first ICC with only druids!!" or "zomg world first algalon 4man!!" doesn't belong here.
    Last edited by Vook; 2010-11-15 at 12:43 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait, really? Haha that's awesome

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairyzac View Post
    Not very impressive. I'm sure most competent people could 4 man it in average ilvl 264 gear easily since the cata talent patch. If you had done it prior to that, you would receive props. Good effort though I guess there really is nothing to do in this game anymore.
    So I take it you have gone ahead and 4 manned it since the patch?

Deleted
    He has a bad attitude? Well geez, maybe because 80% of the replys on this website is ignorant, rude and childish. You people love to flame more then anything, so om always amazed that people actually still post here when all you are met with is childish responses and flaming.

Amazing Video keep it up!!
    Makes me sad a lil, I haven't finished Ulduar before as much as I love it Think I'll make a group for it later.

We got 3 Drake Sartharion tonight with 3 of us, I'll post the video soon!

---------- Post added 2010-11-15 at 12:54 PM ----------

Oh and on the phase shifts, we just ping ponged Algalon until Gads got out lol.

Deleted
    That's insane :P You would of thought something like this wouldn't be possible -.-' Makes me wonder what else can be done with 4 or so raid members.

10+ Year Old Account
    Congrats

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Disposition View Post
    We got 3 Drake Sartharion tonight with 3 of us, I'll post the video soon!

---------- Post added 2010-11-15 at 12:54 PM ----------

Oh and on the phase shifts, we just ping ponged Algalon until Gads got out lol.
    Heh, that seems like it'd be kinda creepy but good job. :P

(Note, I've never had the chance to do Algalon so eh, but I think it's fairly impressive nonetheless. Sarth, sure, and 3-manning it STILL seems brutal, with the gear we have now)