If I am saved to Naxx 10

Can I run Naxx 25?
    Elementium on Knaak:
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium View Post
    He's the Micheal bay of books. He sunk his claws into a popular franchise and is pumping out books with very little plot and a whole lot of descriptions of Rhonins hair and awesomeness and because anyone who wants to know the once rich warcraft lore will buy it the same as a Transformers movie because it's something they love and they keep hoping.
    ~The naaru have not forgotten us... BUT CHRIST METZEN HAS!~

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah the flexible lockout system only applies for ICC and RS I believe.

Deleted
    Atm its only ICC and RS. When 4.0.3 hits, it will apply to all WotLK instances.

ok sry i was wrong i thought that the flexible raid lock applies to all raids
    Last edited by BooMsx; 2010-11-07 at 03:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Disgustingly 'Inflexible' system if you ask me... it's cut our raiding in half...

Deleted
    As soon as 4.0.3 comes out you will not be able to do both 10 and 25. As it is now, only ICC and RS are affected by this new "flexible" (not very much in my hones opinion) raid system.

Quote Originally Posted by BooMsx View Post
    Only the bosses you did not kill in 10man and if you want to join a group for 25 they need to down the bosses you already downed before it will let you join their save.
    So say I join a ten man Naxx raid that has killed Pathwerk and Heigan. I personally kill Grobbulus with the raid.

Then I join a fresh Naxx 25... will I be able to kill Patchwerk 25?

---------- Post added 2010-11-07 at 08:42 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipsed1234 View Post
    As soon as 4.0.3 comes out you will not be able to do both 10 and 25. As it is now, only ICC and RS are affected by this new "flexible" (not very much in my hones opinion) raid system.
    Okay, I'm confused. Can I run a fresh Naxx 10 and a fresh Naxx 25?
    Elementium on Knaak:
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium View Post
    He's the Micheal bay of books. He sunk his claws into a popular franchise and is pumping out books with very little plot and a whole lot of descriptions of Rhonins hair and awesomeness and because anyone who wants to know the once rich warcraft lore will buy it the same as a Transformers movie because it's something they love and they keep hoping.
    ~The naaru have not forgotten us... BUT CHRIST METZEN HAS!~

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eucatastrophe View Post
    Okay, I'm confused. Can I run a fresh Naxx 10 and a fresh Naxx 25?
    Yes
    Main & raiding character: Elchali, Holy Paladin

uhm. since i have no clue about the system how does it work?
    i thought i could make a heroic icc10man group, for instance kill only marrowgar for weekly. go out and redo a group and they kill marowgar and i join in again. but that doesnt work. could only go on normal after this. could i atleast attend 25man normal/heroic if i killed marrowgar on 10man heroic?
    sorry for noobish question but i dont understand jack about this "flexible" system.

Deleted
    the lock systym only applies for ICC and RS
    Example:
    i join a pug with the weekly marrow 25M, we down the first 4 bosses with Gunship on heroic. I CAN join the guild raid 10M that starts on festergut the next day, but i CANT join if they are gonna do heroics. Because you can only be locked to ONE icc heroic group per week.
    So if i join a pug with first 4 bosses and they do all 4 on normal i CAN join the guild run on heroic.

ah ok. thanks for clearifying this