Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Rilly nice concept thar. Kinda reminds me of the Primal Mooncloth set from TBC, but prettier.

Deleted
    Very good job, Sure beats T11!

First thing i noticed was the Horde-Based Staff on an Alliance character
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    I don't want to call Boubouille and wake her up for something like this.

Deleted
    nice ^^

15+ Year Old Account
    looks better than toilet bowls on the shoulders!

WarcraftPriests.com - The Shadowlands Priest Community Website

Join over 100,000 Priests on our partnered Discord server: Warcraft Priests

Hmm not to say it looks bad, but nowadays after so many tiers I'm looking for something with more pop than glow w/ flowing robs. If one thing is for sure that I have noticed is that the helm and shoulders make the tier (in most cases atleast?), where the bigger "omfg magic cannon" shoulders and helms that do some form of bizzare effect (w/e had the halo) or make you look like an epic ninja person (Cata hunter pvp helm anyone?) seem to be more accepted by the community. That being said I would prefer that for shammy T11 over what we got...FFS its spikes and a fishing lure..wheres the shammy in that?

Deleted
    Think that looks cool. I dont understand why blizz has this facination of making T gear so dark. That should be ur pvp gear. If your a healer of any class, Its colours should be based around light and bright.
    I have a mage and a priest and both look really dark. Would love to see my priest in whites and golds with wings and halo effects. and my mage in say a vibrante red/blue or purple.
    Looked at some of the head peice's the otherday and thought WTF has that gotta do with a priest?
    Blizz are working on some really good ideas, whether they work is a different matter, but I dont thhink they put enough effort and thought into the T gear. As someone said the orbs/gems down the middle could change colour dependant on the difficulty.

I don't want to seem to papal-y, but we always have hoods and crowns, what about a kinda customized Mitre, I dunno, It's just priests nowadays don't stand out as priests, T10 made me feel like a jester, rogues look like gimps, and warriors look like pigs.

I like everything except for the shoulders, wings have been done to death, but nothing overly huge, look at our urinals in T11

10+ Year Old Account
    could be better at drawing her face. its ugly.
    set although is not so bad. but not impressive. there are tons of such works in the internet

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Onestring View Post
    Very good job, Sure beats T11!
    This says it all =)
    And even regardless of T11 fail, this concept looks great *hopes blizzard makes another good priest set soon*

You know, I expected something cheesy when I saw the title of the thread, but this was really amazing. As others have said, the staff is really, really cool. I'm a fan of the robe and the collar as well. I wouldn't mind another collar tier (and not fucking t10, collar AND hood bullshit).

Two thumbs up!

Quote Originally Posted by Deltawolf View Post
    This, we all know blizz have 10 year olds designing the gear sets from Wotlk onwards :P
    I miss how awesome tier used to be, GJ Sir!

10+ Year Old Account
    I think this would look pretty awesome on my undead male priest.

Quote Originally Posted by Wogga View Post
    could be better at drawing her face. its ugly.
    set although is not so bad. but not impressive. there are tons of such works in the internet
    Yeah the face bothers me too. I do plan to colour it just for fun so I'll try to do some adjustment to hopefully make it look less fugly.

---

Thanks for all the comments guys, I do appreciate the feedbacks. Very flattered by the compliments also. /bow

GM/Raid Leader of <Air>, Sargeras-US, Alliance
    13/13M Mythic Morning/Day-Time Raiding Guild

Now recruiting for Legion! Apply at air-guild.com