Can we do LK 10 HM?

Hey everybody,

Atm we're trying on LK 10 HM (had 2 raids and are in P5). This week one of important members is missing and so we decided to do achievements when we clear ICC - everything except LK of course. My question is: Can we still go for LK HM when we defeated some of the wing endbosses, or maybe any boss, on normal difficulty (prof achievement in HM is not too easy - sindragosa also)?

Does anybdoy have experience?

Thanks in advance!!!

Reflection

You need to kill Putricide, BQL, and Sindragosa on heroic to be able to pull H LK. Those are the only bosses that count for doing LK.

provided you have killed BQL, Sindragosa and PP on heroic

Make the one missing extend his save and be the raidleader. Then you enter his save aslong as you dont kill LK on your achievement run.

afaik you still have to do all the wing-endbosses on heroic-mode.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Perrin View Post
    afaik you still have to do all the wing-endbosses on heroic-mode.
    Yesterday we pulled LK on heroic even though the only end boss we killed this week on heroic was Blood Queen...

I think it's worth pointing out that if you have trouble one-shotting the other endbosses, Lich King heroic may be a little overwhelming for you. That said, I think you may be able to set him to heroic without killing the endbosses on heroic now after they changed the lockout system in ICC.

Uhm... we don't have problems one-shotting the endbosses in HM, though sindra sometimes can get a little bitchy And as we already were in P5 I think we are able to kill him.
    I was asking because we wanted to do some achievements and of course they are easier on non-heroic difficulty. I think we'll give it a try. Ciwens hint is great I think we're going to try that

And as Tocnotaj said it should work anyway
    Last edited by reflection; 2010-11-09 at 09:43 AM.

You can indeed attempt heroic LK without doing the 3 bosses on heroic. At least thats what we did on 25 man.

You no longer need to. It was stealth nerfed.